Thread: FS2Phidget 4.2.3
01-20-2007, 01:04 AM #1alandyerGuest
New Features, Fixes and Upgrades
• Interfacekit sensors have a configurable null range.
• Emulated Phidgets have same configuration options as Phidgets.
• LED-64 and Interfacekit digital output have same configurable functionality.
• Push-to-Test and Push-to-Reset do not require FS Variable assignment to enable functionality.
• Configuration and Emulated Phidget forms are sizeable.
• Push-to-Test, Push-to-Reset, Latch, Pulse and Flash setting displayed for every component.
• Manual is Help option (F1).
• Context-sensitive help.
• Single sensor can drive two FS Variables that have a range of values (reversers, throttles, brakes, etc.).
• Servos can be calibrated to drive a flap gauge pointer.
• TextLCD and TextLED can be slaved to an Encoder for improved performance.
By CocnutAir in forum FS2Phidget ReleasesReplies: 45Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:14 PM
By abretten in forum Phidgets & Cockpit Simulator BuilderReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2009, 07:43 PM
By Holclo in forum MyCockpit Support:Replies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2009, 09:40 AM
By pilotchipmunk in forum FS2Phidget ReleasesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2007, 10:33 PM
By alandyer in forum Phidgets & Cockpit Simulator BuilderReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2005, 07:39 AM