10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

link2fs v6f Manual Refresh not working for me!

In my Radio Stack and Auto Pilot project (see another post in this forum) I wish to initially sync my panel from FSX in the setup() routine using the recently implemented link2fs (v6f) manual Refresh so it only occurs once. I have Refresh time (Sec) set to 0 on the Coms Settings tab.

From there on, all updates (frequency, button changes etc) will be sent from my panel to FSX via link2fs.

However, I am having a problem getting "REF" to trigger the refresh.

while (!Serial.available()) {delay(50);}  //  keep looping until FSX has sent some data
      while (Serial.available()) {                   // continue to read serial buffer until empty
        CodeIn = getChar(); 
        if (CodeIn == '#') {HASH();}             // process incoming FSUIPC offsets
      } // while(Serial.available...)
    The while (! Serial.available()) loop (on the second line above) never exits as no data is received as seen using the link2fs Monitor.
    However, if I substitute "SEC" for "REF" in the first line of the above code, the FSX responds with $Rxx as expected.

I have a number of FSUIPC offsets defined - which have been verified - thus...

Can anyone shed any light on where I am going wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images