A320 build, skalarki or fds dstd?
Hi everyone, first thread on this forum!
My biggest dream and goal in my life was to become an airline pilot.
However, my dream got crushed last year when I got diabetes type 1...
So... I have a new goal...
I want to build an a320 home cockpit the day I turn 18, I am 100% beginner, not very good with electronic stuff etc so I would prefer p&p.
I have a list of stuff for my cockpit (mostly skalarki since I hear so good about it)
but I am not sure what MIP to go with. Both fds and skalarki look good but the price difference is rather big...
I have some questions about FDS dstd.
1. Are the sidesticks and tillers for both captain and f/o included?
2. Where can I get the optional left and right sidestick console? (I don't want to build myself unless I have some good angles, dimensions etc...
3. Why is the FCU backlight blue? It's annoying and makes me want to go with skalarki... ^^
I also have some questions about skalarki.
1. The FCU requires a "glare shield section". Where can I get this ?
2. Does the p&p pedestal include the motorized throttle, 2x MCDU and the "base" it stands on?
3. Do I have to build a main structure by myself? If so, any good drawings with the angle of the "tilt" etc?
Tags for this Thread