10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Looking for Beechcraft King Air 90 Documentation

hello !
    I'm currently looking the www for king air 90 documentation and so far i have only found the flight safety manual (systems description) : http://www.redskyventures.org/doc/ot...cal_Manual.pdf

can anybody help me ? idealy I would like to found the pilot manual with everything related to B90 (like an FCOM) : systems descritpiotn, procedures, performance etc.. it would be nice if someone can share.

thanks in advance

150+ Forum Groupie

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Looking for Beechcraft King Air 90 Documentation

Here's an idea for you: pick up a copy of the old Fly!/Fly2k simulator. It had a King Air (I think it was a B200, but that's better than nothing). I am about to install my old copy on my one and only Windows XP install (all Linux here) so that I can get some ideas for my custom FMS software I'm about to write.

The thing about Fly is that it had VERY detailed systems and instrumentation simulation......it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to get the Hawker started when I first got the sim back in the day.

Of course, scope out ebay for C90 documentation...service manuals, POHs, etc. And sometimes FlightSafety or SimCom training material goes up on there.