10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Link2fsinout evolution and upgrade

Hello Jim, your Link2fsinout is great but (I know but it is constructive) I have all the useful parameters for the piloting of a helicopter. I miss: rotor RPM, EGT ENGINE, RPM ENGINE... For reference you can base yourself on the Bell 206. Otherwise, he(it) is possible to have a version with the possibility of adding instruments according to needs with a .ini file? Thank you in advance

500+ This must be a daytime job

Re: Link2fsinout evolution and upgrade

I agree that it will be handy down the road to have the ability to add some of our own hooks into simconnect if that is not a problem.

I intend to do quite a few gauges now that I have seen how easy it is, and it would be great to have engine1 manifold pressure, rpm, oil press, oil temp....etc.

You have opened up a new world for me Jim, and I think it is going to be fun!

Thanks,

Reid
    http://juneaucessnasim.blogspot.com
    N58243 (virtual)- Low and Slow...

500+ This must be a daytime job Jim NZ's Avatar

Re: Link2fsinout evolution and upgrade

Now that sounds simple LOL !!! Unfortunately it's not that easy when you want helicopter stuff and especially the Bell as within the later simconnects it is singled out by itself for various outputs.

Link2fs is still in continual development (it's no longer in VB6) so there is no worries there ,,, except ,, I do this for fun and where the "urge" takes me is where I end up that being said though I wouldn't rule out a "one of" just for this but that could be months away before I get onto it.

We'll wait and see I suppose but good thought ,,, Jim
    www.jimspage.co.nz/intro.htm
    All this and Liz still loves me ! !