I am in the process of building the panel for my cockpit and would like help looking for a type of switch. I have found a good example of what I am looking for but two things are preventing me from moving forward. First is price and second is availability of the lens color. Hopefully somebody here will know of a good alternative.

The link below will take you to a web page that shows several different pushbutton types but they all have the same type of removablel lense. I have seen and used these type of switches on CNC based machines and would like to use them on the panel. The lense is removable and allows you to put a grapic behind the lense to indicate what system it operates.


Please let me know if you know of a good alternative to these switches and a place where I could purchase them.