300+ Forum Addict
INSTRUCTOR STATION v1.50 RELEASED !!!
Version 1.50 is now available !!
This version includes the following new features:
- Repositions relative to FS runways.
- "Tracker Window" showing artificial horizon, heading/winds rose, and many more variables graphically to enhance Instructor awareness.
- Real-Time tracking of flight in 3D via Google Earth KML files !!
- Aircraft Simulation Technology (AST) Airbus Compatibility (not yet complete).
- N2, Stall speeds (clean & flaps full) and G-Force variables included.
- PDF Approach Report updated to include new variables.
- Aircraft Stall warning included.
- Improved failures, adding new possiblities, as well as triggering failures when going above or below certain speeds or altitudes.
- On-Screen Keyboard (for touch screen setups).
- Ability to set TSR Runway Conditions.
- And more...
This utility is meant to assist Flight Simulation Enthusiasts and Home Cockpit Builders using both Flight Simulator (FS) 2004 and FSX. Many features are also available for Project Magenta users (pmSystems, Glass Cockpit, CDU/MCDU, MCP/FCU) and AST users. Compatible with all types of aircraft! It is also a great tool for anybody who wants to control the flight simulator externally.
The “Instructor Station” allows you to set your aircraft on an approach to a runway of your choice under any weather conditions, start-up and shutdown your network computers (fully customizable), program or set an aircraft systems failure at any moment, calculate the amount of fuel required for your trip and load it to the aircraft, record the performance of your flight (landings, take-offs, etc.) and plot it graphically, and many other things!
Our program has proven to be very successful amongst the PC Flight Simulation and Cockpit Building communities. Hundreds of aviation enthusiasts and professionals are using the Instructor Station all throughout the world: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Korea, Madagascar, Portugal, Romania, Greece, Australia, Hungary, Switzerland, South Africa, Mexico, Taiwan, Canada, Argentina, Norway, Russia, Austria, Japan, Sweden, Kuwait, Puerto Rico, Peru, Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Costa Rica, Saudi Arabia, Belgium ...
This is just some of the excellent feedback from our customers:
• “I installed your Instructor Station on a networked PC and I like it very much. Every few months I visit full-flight simulators of LUFTHANSA flight training in Frankfurt, and the instructor stations of these simulators are very similar...”.
• “Exemplary support and Great Product!”
• “Your software is very good! It is a real alternative to Project Magenta's instructor station!”
• “I have tested your software with other add-ons (Sky Env., Ground Env., etc.) and it works very well!”
• “Your program is excellent; I am a commercial airline pilot. I fly the ATR 42/72 for Farnair Europe.”
• “Wonderful and affordable flight instructor station software.”
• “The Weather setting is pretty cool & easy.”
• “iStation is a lot of fun. As a pilot I appreciate all the features. It compares very well with the simulators we used at FLIGHT SAFETY.”
• “I run both FS9 and FSX, but mostly FS9 and am glad iStation performs in both.”
• “You have a great program, keep up the good work.”
• “I think this is a great product. Absolutely love this.”
• “This is a good program and I can see how an Instructor Station would really benefit from it. I look forward to the next version.”
• “About your great software Instructor Station, I can tell you that it is really similar to the A320 Full Flight Simulator one. […] I really think your software is an excellent tool for people like me; it helps your training as a pilot a lot.” (Airbus A320 pilot)
• “I have been using your iStation for some time now and I just can’t get enough of it. […] By the way I just downloaded version 1.30 and I can’t wait to start using it. The feature for starting pmSystems seems to me terrific. Keep up the good work.”
5 of 5 Stars review @ FSPilotShop.com. Read it here: http://www.fspilotshop.com/product_r...eviews_id=3952
This is quite a unique tool. No other program has so many features combined in one and offers the same flexibility for the price. Compared to it’s main competitors, our Instructor Station has the same features or more, but it’s price is more than 1o times lower!!! Plus, it is usable by the entire flight simulation community, not only cockpit builders!!!
Try it and see for yourself ! http://luisgordo.googlepages.com/instructorstation
Watch the video! (Best viewed in full screen and high quality): http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=KU68D4ySDrQ
Try the DEMO ! http://luisgordo.googlepages.com/instructorstation
Post Thanks / Like - 5 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes
300+ Forum Addict
Re: INSTRUCTOR STATION v1.50 RELEASED !!!
Now you can enjoy the Instructor Station comfortably from your iPad, inside your cockpit! Follow the link and see the demonstration video!