11-18-2009, 03:15 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
Flight Control Replay entering in Beta Stage
i developed a new application called Flight Control Replay. This apps is developed for help a better management of replay situation. A couple of feature are:
-Record a flight info (Aircraft model , position, heading, bank etcetc).
-Play / Pause saved Recorded flight in original Flight Situation (if available).
-Fast forward backward play.
-Start flight from an entry point of a recorded flight that user can define.
- FCR can record a flight (and manymany parameters of airplane).
- FCR have an integration with any inpute device hardware for choose shortcut keys for start / stop recording.
- If you load a replay and move the UI slider, you see realtime replay frame in FSX.
- When replay is in play mode you see in FCR User interface all important info of flight ( Lat, Long, Altitude, Heading ...).
- When you record a flight will be saved all environment option of FSX.
-Flight Sim Connection
If you are interested in Beta Stage please send me a PM and visit http://karijno.spaces.msn.com/
By karijno in forum MSFS ADD-ONs General DiscussionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 06:26 PM
By IanH1960 in forum Cockpit Parts and Motion PlatformsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2010, 05:13 PM
By manhattan in forum General Builder Questions All Aircraft TypesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:43 AM
By AchillesP in forum MSFS ADD-ONs General DiscussionsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2009, 05:18 PM
By jytte in forum Cockpit Software: MiscellaneousReplies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2008, 11:21 PM