Airbus Must sell Airbus Overhead

For those interested Im still selling my A340 overhead completely wired. Just the switches and buttons alone are worth more than Im asking and can be used on building an A320 or 330 overhead as well. I am accepting any reasonable offer but am very motivated to sell. it is in custom made wooden frame beautifully covered with airbus gray leather and is completely backlightable. Make me an offer first reasonable offer takes it. Total replacement value is about $4000 but no reasonable offer will be refused. Send me PM

The ovhd also comes with a beautiful lamp built into the baxk section not shown also all leather covered as well. The light is like brand new the same round ones you see inside of ambulances with the heavy plastic cover that has an Airbus or aviation look to it.That alone costs over $230.00 but am including it for free. Also all of the wiring all ready to go soldered to each switch just need to attach to I/O boards worth $100s itself. It is truly amazing how expensive wire is until you start needing to buy it.But like I said no reasonable offer will be refused.

Attached Images Attached Images

300+ Forum Addict Anderson/SBSP's Avatar
    São Paulo, Brazil, Brazil
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Photos please?