Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Hi Aart,

Thank you for your input. We take it very serious!!

I agree with you, there must be a better way. The Gallery, as is the Classifieds are stand alone programs. Although we have some leverage to make changes, we're still learning. Simple is better

Thanks again.

Administrator

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Aart

Thanks for the comments. Most appreciated

When we started putting this together we were not 100% how the layout would go. Since we started the Gallery and Classifieds are a separate program. We will not be able to bring the menu into those sections. As the web was starting to come together before going public we noticed our menu system growing larger as we started adding more features to the site. So we decided to change the format a little to a drop down menu style. I have been working daily trying to get this system converted and just about there. It will look even better and a little cleaner look. There will not be any changes to the forum. Possibly adding more categories as time goes by.

There is some plans to look into the Gallery and classifieds. we are very new at these programs and we found a bit of a learning curve. The survey area is another independent program. We tried to get it as close as we could but some areas of the program were not accessible.

We have a lot of areas we plan to improve so come often and tell your other sim buddies to come in and register. Not many places to sell your no longer needed sim parts. We have already had success in the Classifieds

We'll look into the areas you mentioned and see what the options we have there.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. All comments are Welcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12