Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    1000+ Poster - Fantastic Contributor Bob Reed's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Hale View Post
    I was away from the PC last night, I will give you all my build numbers as soon as I get home from work today. However, like I said the Nav data would be a little out of date.

Trev
    Can you imagine, someone thinking there is something more important then simulators last night??!! Huh?? Just kidding we will get this in a place where you guys can get to it tonight.
    Bob Reed

You all make valid points, I am just pointing out that If too many people complain, all that happens is convince him that (we as hobiests) are more of a pain then it is worth. I for one would hate to have support or updates cut-off when we spent so much money. (Look at SA_WXR) for example. Support sucks, and no response from emails. Can you imagine what would happen to all of us if that is what happened to PM. I would hate that.

Just my two cents boys, Take it or leave it. I just don't want to be cut off.

Trev
    I think you need to give Enrico a little more credit than that. I doubt he would be childish enough to just say "They are all complaining... I'll cut off support & show them" . I met him personally and I do believe he has a lot more integrity than that.
    Nobody here has been flaming him; we are just a bit concerned and maybe a bit too impatient, but this isn't war or even a minor skirmish .

As far as charging for support is concerned, I think he should if that would allow him to hire/train more staff to deal with support issues. Most commercial software companies do so I believe, and nobody is screaming about that. It's very rare these days to get something for nothing and that is what we have been getting from Enrico.

Bottom line, I don't think voicing concerns is going to change the way Enrico does his business and his decisions will strictly come from pure business common sense and not hot-headed gut reaction. At least I hope so

Maurice

25+ Posting Member

I've been waiting a good few weeks for some support regarding airbus problems - especially the FCU which is basically a mess at the moment. Speed, climb, descent and basically all other modes do not function at all correctly. The default FS9 autopilot is more stable. I wish they would fix the problems I've been reporting since last November!
    Regards,
    Ben Hewitt
    AirBus Driver

Executive Vice President, MyCockpit

I can only suggest, for the moment, temporarily, go back to a version that has worked for you.

I know (being an Airbus builder myself), Enrico and staff is very much interested and concerned with the functionality of the Airbus software. As you know, Airbus logic is quite complicated and to PM, this has become very time consuming and challenging.

I'm confident, in the end and in time, the Airbus software will be spectacular.

75+ Posting Member

Hi Matt,

what versions are you using (especially the FCU & MCDU)? Any known problems?

thanks,
    Ryan.

25+ Posting Member

Yes could somebody please suggest the last good and stable airbus build, I've not seen any since November last year, everytime I ask for a problem to be fixed it causes 3 other new problems!!
    Regards,
    Ben Hewitt
    AirBus Driver

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Guys Once again I had to fight with Micro$oft last night, I was unable to get your Boeing Stable Build info. Please be patient. I will post my builds in the download section as soon as possible.

Trev

I was away from the PC last night, I will give you all my build numbers as soon as I get home from work today. However, like I said the Nav data would be a little out of date.

Trev

Did you get back to your PC yet? Still waiting for those elusive 'bug free' build numbers

Thanks,
    Maurice

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim Trevor Hale's Avatar

Yes everything is working. I will post the Build #'s tonight around 6:00pm EST.

Best regards,

Trev

75+ Posting Member

For us bus drivers, if anyone can give the stable airbus builds they are using also - that would be great.

Also, are all other A320 guys using the flight model (IFDG A319-100) and ini file downloaded from the pm web-site - or anyone got something different that works better.

It could be that some AP or A/T performance problems could be due to problems in the model and ini file being used. I am assuming the ones downloaded from pm are the best but maybe not....

thanks,
    Ryan.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast