10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Connecting hardware to add on aircraft that don't use fsuipc or fs common offsets?

Hi Everybody. I am currently working on building an AV8B harrier simpit based on the Skunkworks AV8B. however i have run into an issue namely that i have no way of interacting with lights and av8b specific buttons etc.I use mobiflight and fsuipc but neither have offsets from the cockpit items.For instance the master caution and master warning panel have annunciators associated with the various critical systems, how do i trigger an associated hardware led light to come on without knowing the offsets ?i mainly use BU0836 and Arduino hardwareI have read something about extracting LVARS through fsuipc and generating a macro for mobiflight, however i think that is only for buttons, how about pots and leds?Any information or wisdom from your fine selves would be much appreciated!Thanks

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Connecting hardware to add on aircraft that don't use fsuipc or fs common offsets?

Hi I used mouse macros to connect my real atr tq .Here is a wee link ,I connected each axis up to sliding pots inside the tq.https://youtu.be/g8_f5Ct--YkRegards Dave