Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Anybody using phidgets cards with Jeehell? - offset 78EE 136 light test

Hello, I use 2 phidgets 0/16/16 cards. 1 card for my OEM gear panel. Switch, p/b and lights working. (ok, Jeehell has only 1 offset for DECEL, so i will hve to install 3 5V relais, driven by the corresponding auto brk ON light and providing the signal from phidgets to corresponding DECEL light)1 card presenly only for engine start panel. Cockpitsonic Overhead panel, light test ON -> all bulbs working. Even the bulbs in landing gear panel, which is connected via phidgets. I think it comes from Jeehell software.But i also have some OEM parts (ACP/RMP)Here the light test does not work. But i can connect the PIN in ACP/RMP for the light test to 28V GND via 5V DC relay. The problem is : phidgets digital output - Normaly the lights are in a variable with "bitmap"But all other options can also be selected, if necessary. Light test is only 78EE Bit 136. I think, this means bit 136 is "on" if light test is active. So i wrote this in phidgets (of couse, not as part of bitmap)The output should now be "on" if light test switch is on. But the output remains off Any idea?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: Anybody using phidgets cards with Jeehell? - offset 78EE 136 light test

If you haven't seen it, I created new support forums here: https://jeehell.org/forum

Re: Anybody using phidgets cards with Jeehell? - offset 78EE 136 light test

Quote Originally Posted by HauptChr View Post
    Hello, I use 2 phidgets 0/16/16 cards. 1 card for my OEM gear panel. Switch, p/b and lights working. (ok, Jeehell has only 1 offset for DECEL, so i will hve to install 3 5V relais, driven by the corresponding auto brk ON light and providing the signal from phidgets to corresponding DECEL light)1 card presenly only for engine start panel. Cockpitsonic Overhead panel, light test ON -> all bulbs working. Even the bulbs in landing gear panel, which is connected via phidgets. I think it comes from Jeehell software.But i also have some OEM parts (ACP/RMP)Here the light test does not work. But i can connect the PIN in ACP/RMP for the light test to 28V GND via 5V DC relay. The problem is : phidgets digital output - Normaly the lights are in a variable with "bitmap"But all other options can also be selected, if necessary. Light test is only 78EE Bit 136. I think, this means bit 136 is "on" if light test is active. So i wrote this in phidgets (of couse, not as part of bitmap)The output should now be "on" if light test switch is on. But the output remains off Any idea?
    Yes, as JL mentioned come into the new forum. You know, reallife Captains are very welcome.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA