10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Engine spooling down and freezing ND when WX-Radar is on

Hi guys!I Had yesterday some strange behavior. First, 5 Min after Take off, both Engines spool slowly down. I recognized if I switch on Eng Anti Ice, the einginge suddenly have full thrust back... is it a normal behavior? Second my pfd and ND were freezing, when I switch Weather Radar to on - switching it to off all works fine... is it normal? My specifics:P3dv5 Asp3d on Beta v4 on a I7 4.2 GHz 16gb RAM gtx 1070ND and PFD on a Client I5 3.2 GHz 8GB RAM FMGS 53.2 clean Install on all PC

Re: Engine spooling down and freezing ND when WX-Radar is on

Quote Originally Posted by Jokast View Post
    Hi guys!I Had yesterday some strange behavior. First, 5 Min after Take off, both Engines spool slowly down. I recognized if I switch on Eng Anti Ice, the einginge suddenly have full thrust back... is it a normal behavior?
    Jokast, welcome to the club. Some of us (Maybe all) have the same issue. As a workarround you can add the line "Autoice=no" in the Aircraft.cfg in /FMGSServer/PERF/CFM and the issue should disappear. Please have a look in the thread "Claibrating Skalarki TQ" where we discuss this issue already. (and it´s not related to Skalarky Hardware)
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

10+ Posting Member

Re: Engine spooling down and freezing ND when WX-Radar is on

Thank you...