Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Calibrating Skalarki TQ

Hi all, how do I calibrate the Skalarki TQ in Jeehell? I have calibrated it within the Profiler. But I can not see the axis wihin fmgsconfig. Thanks, Michael

25+ Posting Member

Re: Calibrating Skalarki TQ

Start C:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\FMGS_Config.exe then Start Skalarki IO Profiler and Run the Jeehell Plug and Play profile. Klick into the boxes of the config form and move e.g. on thrust leaver, Axis 60 or 59 will detected.
    Prepar3D v5, Jeehell Ware latest Beta, all Skalarki P&P Panels, Active Sky, ASCA

150+ Forum Groupie

tried it. But no axis is detected. The TQ is registered in the Windows Device Manager and it's working fine in the Profiler. I have calibrated and saved the axis in the Profiler. But in Jeehell they are just not detected. I have also reinstalled Jeehell, no affect.

150+ Forum Groupie

solved! Not sure, what the issue was. I reinstalled the JL FSUIPC module, after I was reading in another thread, that it's not needed. Then tested again and this time (unlike many before) the axis was discovered! Thanks! Can finally enjoy my major invest now!

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

FSUIPC is used by skalarki only, not by my soft to be clear, this is maybe what misled you...

JL, may be i missed something but in which Situation is your FSUIPC module needed then? Because it exists there must be a meaning of it
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

150+ Forum Groupie

I now have another issue. Wanted to take off for the first time with my new Skalarki TQ, but the N1 power never went beyond 25. The indicator for the selected thrust (blue line) was moving correctly. Only the actual thrust (green) did not go above 24.8 or 25%. When reaching 25, the engine sound fades away and only returns when I move the levers back to idle. Is this a hardware or interface issue between JL and Skalarki? Calibration issue? Or am I just missing something from flight techniqe which I didn't have to take care about with my old simple Saitek throttle?

Hi Michael, i have the same issue, but it´s not only that. I figured out, if you set engine anti-icing to ON, the engines are spooling up but in steps and so the engine sound does. I thought i could even start my leg with engine anti-ice on, but if the aircraft has accelerated on the take-off run to V2 it rotates once you pull the stick, but it does not lift from the ground, like if the wings where just cut off from plane. Even if i put the plane via slew mode up to, lets say, 3000 feet and switch off slewmode it falls down like a stone onto ground. If this happens and i pause the sim instead, switch to another vehicle in the menue and after it has loaded, back to Jeehell A320, the uplift is back as normal. Of course i´ll get a lot of warning sounds once i have unpaused the sim again and it takes a couple of seconds until FMGS is back in business, but with luck i keep the ac in the air and been able to re-activate the FCU, autothrottle etc. JL hass told me to put the line "AUTOICING=OFF" into the aicraft.cfg in the performance folder of the FMGS and that worked the last couple of times, but since i have updated to Version 53.2 the issue is back even with the autoicing off. The most annoying is that you have allready passed 30 to 45 minutes of setting up the aircraft for the leg, programming the MCDU, let the passengers board, get the pushback from the gate, start the engines and then you have to prey that the engines spool up as normal. But i´am happy, that i´am not the only one with this weird issue, so it seems there must be a culprit in the FMGS.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Jean-Luc, we would really appreciate your help in this, with an idea what could cause this behavior. A while ago i thought it could be a simconnect issue and so i have de-installed and installed it again. After that everything was fine and i can´t remember to hit that issue again. But after the Update to FMGS V 53 it came back. The same in V53.1 and 53.2. Could it be an issue with simpatcher or simmconnect that the simconnect client gets corrupted somehow once we update to a newer version of FMGS?? Or something like this.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

I don't think anything got corrupted. It could be ASP3D works slighlty differently and sends wrong icing data, or even adds its own icing simulation. I can't really report having the issue my self so it's hard to know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast