10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Question JeeHell and Saitek Throttle Quadrant Issue

Hi all, my name is Enrico, and i'm just totally a newbie on JeeHell system, so i apologize for any my personal issue about the system. Just a few days ago i installed JeeHell last release on my system and finally this afternoon i tried to perform my first flight using P3D V5 I use Saitek throttle quadrant and i had the following issue: once engine started and ready to taxi, the Indicators of the Throttle move and show the correct position (from Idle up to Toga and Reverse too), EGT increase, but N1 increase only up to 24,9%. so it's impossible to reach the required N1 thrust to performe take off. Hope the picture below can help to identify the problem. Any suggestions ??Thank you so much. Best regards. Enrico
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: JeeHell and Saitek Throttle Quadrant Issue

Quote Originally Posted by maddoc View Post
    Hi all, my name is Enrico, and i'm just totally a newbie on JeeHell system, so i apologize for any my personal issue about the system. Just a few days ago i installed JeeHell last release on my system and finally this afternoon i tried to perform my first flight using P3D V5 I use Saitek throttle quadrant and i had the following issue: once engine started and ready to taxi, the Indicators of the Throttle move and show the correct position (from Idle up to Toga and Reverse too), EGT increase, but N1 increase only up to 24,9%. so it's impossible to reach the required N1 thrust to performe take off. Hope the picture below can help to identify the problem. Any suggestions ??Thank you so much. Best regards. Enrico
    Hi Enrico and welcome to Jeehell FMGS. This is a little bug in the actual version of the FMGS. Please try, what jeehell discribed. It worked for me. Re: A320 FMGS B53 Originally Posted by jeehel: "You can try removing icing effect in my soft by adding the line in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfgAUTOICE=no" You will find it also in the thread "A320 FMGS B53, Page 9"
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

10+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    Hi Enrico and welcome to Jeehell FMGS. This is a little bug in the actual version of the FMGS. Please try, what jeehell discribed. It worked for me. Re: A320 FMGS B53 Originally Posted by jeehel: "You can try removing icing effect in my soft by adding the line in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfgAUTOICE=no" You will find it also in the thread "A320 FMGS B53, Page 9"
    thank you very much for this quickly and useful reply.....i'll try your tip as soon as possible and let you know if works for me....in the meantime i'll give a look to A320 FMGS B53, Page 9 treadEnrico

10+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    It definitively works for me. Problem solved, thank you so muchBestEnrico

5. Likes asessa liked this post