10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Question F/CTL Pitch Trim / MCDU / CG Disagree

Hello Guys,since two days I am suddenly experiencing the following ECAM message on every flight: F/CTL Pitch Trim / MCDU / CG Disagree. It appears after pressing "Take Off Config". See the picture attached. Besides that, I can no longer access the second page of the MCDU menu "INIT" to execute Fuel Data Uplink. It says "not allowed".To me, it seems that some kind of setting must have changed without my notice, but I can't figure out which. I already checked - FSX-Settings for Fuel/Weight, but I never made any changes here- FSX-Settings for control of pitch trim, deleted the aixles. Does anyone have an idea what causes this behaviour? I'm running JL FMGS B53.0, latest version. Thank you very much Guys - and best regards, Marco
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: F/CTL Pitch Trim / MCDU / CG Disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Knoepflesdruecker View Post
    Hello Guys,since two days I am suddenly experiencing the following ECAM message on every flight: F/CTL Pitch Trim / MCDU / CG Disagree. It appears after pressing "Take Off Config". See the picture attached. Besides that, I can no longer access the second page of the MCDU menu "INIT" to execute Fuel Data Uplink. It says "not allowed".To me, it seems that some kind of setting must have changed without my notice, but I can't figure out which. I already checked - FSX-Settings for Fuel/Weight, but I never made any changes here- FSX-Settings for control of pitch trim, deleted the aixles. Does anyone have an idea what causes this behaviour? I'm running JL FMGS B53.0, latest version. Thank you very much Guys - and best regards, Marco
    Hi Marco, the Warning message in the ECAM comes up exactly because the load page (INIT B) is not filled with the appropriate data. By default, the INIT B Page can not be accessed anymore once the engines are started. This is how it works in the real aircraft as well. But there is a setting in the aircraft.ini in the performance folder where you can change this. The easiest way to change it is via the FMGS-Server app window, there you have the button "aircraft options" in the list of those options set the parameter "INITBaccessible" to YES and you can access the init b page even if the engines are running. Once the grossweight can be computed by the data you have filled there, the ECAM warning will disapear.CheersBernd(Refer also to chapter 5.12 in the FMGS installation guide)
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

10+ Posting Member

Hi Bernd, thank you so much for this information. Some months ago I upgraded from B46.0 to the latest version, so obviously I missed some changes in the meantime... should read the Guide again :-/Works as good as ever - thanks again and best regards, Marco

You also have to insert right values for vref , flaps and flex temp into PERF page of takeoff
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

Quote Originally Posted by Knoepflesdruecker View Post
    Hi Bernd, thank you so much for this information. Some months ago I upgraded from B46.0 to the latest version, so obviously I missed some changes in the meantime... should read the Guide again :-/Works as good as ever - thanks again and best regards, Marco
    Another hint: as i have seen in the pictures you attached, you are using the newer bezels of MIP. In the same "aircraft options" list you can choose also the EIS-model and as i can see you have the EIS model 1 in use. This "old" EIS was in use when the A320 was build with the older CRT setups (the smaller ones with the round edges). In the newer builds of the A320, where the newer CRT are build in, Airbus implemented a reworked EIS model, which is represented in Jeehell as EIS 2. Of course this is more how it apears visually and base also on your personal taste, but in the real aircraft, where a pilot has the same MIP bezels in front of him you have in use, he would look at EIS model 2 as it is in my cockpit below.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

10+ Posting Member

@asessa: I know, that was just for a demonstration of the problem @bernd: Thanks again, seems I forgot to activate EISmodel 2 on my Instruments-PC. :-/

as allready mentioned above, after engine start INIT B is not avail. But you can use FUEL PRED page instead.