Thread: A320 FMGS B53

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B53

Quote Originally Posted by britto View Post
    Hello friends, it is not possible to download, link is broken, some other link to download.
    The URL is missing the spacer at the end. Issue of the forum. Copy and paste manually.Michael

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by buentead View Post
    An additional information: If I switch BAT1 and BAT2 on, switch AP MASTER ON and start the APU (all LED's remain off) and waiting for the APU to start, then the LED's will be on as soon as the APU provides power. This is in accordance to the EXT PWR behavior. I hope this additional information helps. Adrian
    I am experiencing similar problems with my overhead from Skalarki. In my case, the status of the overhead buttons and some LED are showing weird status. But when I tried to start up only via Jeehell software overhead, everything is working. So I guess, it is the new Skalarki IO Profiler version 5.1, that is causing this. Have you tried, what happens, if you use the Jeehell soft only? Michael

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by michael1508 View Post
    I am experiencing similar problems with my overhead from Skalarki. In my case, the status of the overhead buttons and some LED are showing weird status. But when I tried to start up only via Jeehell software overhead, everything is working. So I guess, it is the new Skalarki IO Profiler version 5.1, that is causing this. Have you tried, what happens, if you use the Jeehell soft only? Michael
    Thank you Michael. Yes, I tried with the Jeehell software overhead (more details can be found in my post #5). Everything looks good in the SW OVHD. Just the LED's driven by the Jeehell's FDS interface do not work unless the BUS TIE (through EXT PWR or APU) or the AC BUS (through IDG's) are powered. The switches work correct always.

In my particular issue, Skalarki Profiler is not involved.

Regards, Adrian

25+ Posting Member

Hi all!This all happened when I upgraded my system to P3D v.5 (and also with the hotfix), Jeehell software to the newest one and also I upgraded FSUIPC.Everything seems to work, but the hydraulics doesn't come alive when I start the engines. Also if I try the electric pump, it doesn't feed the hydraulic system. I don't have a clue what is causing this... When I start engines the hydraulics are down and the buttons shows fault at the OVHD. I have tried also software OVHD, but it works as my Skalarki panel. Anyone, any ideas?BrTuomas

25+ Posting Member

Hi EveryoneI have just installed the Active Sky Beta into P3Dv5. Am i correct, that there is something different with the weather radar files and they are not being written into the WXR directory?Best regards, Daniel

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan320 View Post
    Hi EveryoneI have just installed the Active Sky Beta into P3Dv5. Am i correct, that there is something different with the weather radar files and they are not being written into the WXR directory?Best regards, Daniel
    Yes, same here. No Clouds in the ND. And no voice device for ATIS in Active Sky. But it's a Beta, so they Need time......

In the simpatcher.log there are this information "as_connect_64.dll not found" (using asp3d) , i think because now asp3d have it's connector in addon and changed the name : C:\Users\user\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ActiveSkyP5\as_connect_v5.dll

I just perform update and it downloaded some file in PERF->PA320 folder... is it right?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    I just perform update and it downloaded some file in PERF->PA320 folder... is it right?
    surprising last small updates were for EIS and navdata...
    Quote Originally Posted by asessa
    In the simpatcher.log there are this information "as_connect_64.dll not found" (using asp3d) , i think because now asp3d have it's connector in addon and changed the name : C:\Users\user\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ActiveSkyP5\as_connect_v5.dll
    I haven't worked on that yet. It is very probably they changed many things, including WXR API (which AFAIK will not work with enhanced atmosphere)

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    I haven't worked on that yet. It is very probably they changed many things, including WXR API (which AFAIK will not work with enhanced atmosphere)
    https://forums.hifisimtech.com/threa...72/#post-53722

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast