Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B53

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B53

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    And if you know, how your scenery is declared in P3D (via addon.cfg, via an addon.xml in your documents\P3D V4 files via direct entry in scenery.cfg?)
    Jean-Luc, that is may an interesting part because there is an additional Add-Ons.cfg in the ProgramData folder, about which not everybody is aware of. But some add-ons are injecting their data into that xml and not the one in the roaming folder. And on top other add-ons only look for add-ons in the one in the programData, like MCE i. ex.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

25+ Posting Member

hmm I hardly see why Hervé's and FSAerodata fixes would crash P3D, they just change frequencies and runways QFU, hardly anything which could cause a crash.
    Yes, very strange indeed. When I installed either Harvé's or FSAerodata fixes the P3D crashed always in the same situation: inbound LFSB CAT II/III ILS Y RWY 15. I activated the LOC during the track "12 DME Arc BLM". As soon as the autopilot switched to LOC (from blue to green) the SIM stopped some seconds and then crashed.
    When I deactivated the sceneries from the fixes, everything was fine again. As said, very strange.

However, your log is intriguing, because it says it cannot find any ILS in the BGL files for LSZH.
    Also, it only found the stock BGL for LSZH, not an addon scenery file.
    I would need to see your c:\A320FMGS\Navdata\fsscenery.cfg file as well to see what's in it.
    And if you know, how your scenery is declared in P3D (via addon.cfg, via an addon.xml in your documents\P3D V4 files via direct entry in scenery.cfg?)
    I attached you the FSscenery.cfg (FSscenery.zip) below.

The LSZH and EDDS scenery (among others) are defined in the configuration file "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg". I also attached this configuration file below (add-ons.zip).
    It looks like there are many config files where the add-on sceneries are configured:
    - "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg" for sceneries such as Munic (Taxi2Gate), Rome (Aerosoft), Napoli (Aerosoft)
    - "C:\Users\[WindowsUser]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg" for sceneries such as Prague (Aerosoft), Moscow (Aerosoft), and add-on like Navigraph Simlink and UTLive
    I don't know if the scenery installs at a specific location or if it depends on the privileges of the install user (user or admin).

Thank you.
    Adrian
    Attached Files Attached Files

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi JL a few weeks ago after the update to v53 I had an issue with my engines wich not give me full power, I read that was something with the anti ice setup. I switched back to latest v52 and had no issues. Yesterday I started a second try with latest v53 and have the same issue again, no power on my engines when going full thrust. So I got back again. Is there something I can setup to use the latest version?Thank you for a short hint.Best regardsStefan

Quote Originally Posted by Miatanet View Post
    Hi JL a few weeks ago after the update to v53 I had an issue with my engines wich not give me full power, I read that was something with the anti ice setup. I switched back to latest v52 and had no issues. Yesterday I started a second try with latest v53 and have the same issue again, no power on my engines when going full thrust. So I got back again. Is there something I can setup to use the latest version?Thank you for a short hint.Best regardsStefan
    Did you insert AUTOICE=no into A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfg ?
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Did you insert AUTOICE=no into A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfg ?
    I have the same problem and find that strange too. I want to use these feature and don't like to disable it, but when I´m on runway and I have 19°C that's are icing conditions?? I don't think that's correct!?RegardsFlorian

Quote Originally Posted by tcane View Post
    I have the same problem and find that strange too. I want to use these feature and don't like to disable it, but when I´m on runway and I have 19°C that's are icing conditions?? I don't think that's correct!?RegardsFlorian
    I think it's a bug and AUTOICE=NO is the tick to solve at this moment
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    I think it's a bug and AUTOICE=NO is the tick to solve at this moment
    Thanks, will try. Did not set this parameter.Kind regardsStefan

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by buentead View Post
    Yes, very strange indeed. When I installed either Harvé's or FSAerodata fixes the P3D crashed always in the same situation: inbound LFSB CAT II/III ILS Y RWY 15. I activated the LOC during the track "12 DME Arc BLM". As soon as the autopilot switched to LOC (from blue to green) the SIM stopped some seconds and then crashed.
    When I deactivated the sceneries from the fixes, everything was fine again. As said, very strange.
    I attached you the FSscenery.cfg (FSscenery.zip) below.
    The LSZH and EDDS scenery (among others) are defined in the configuration file "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg". I also attached this configuration file below (add-ons.zip).
    It looks like there are many config files where the add-on sceneries are configured:
    - "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg" for sceneries such as Munic (Taxi2Gate), Rome (Aerosoft), Napoli (Aerosoft)
    - "C:\Users\[WindowsUser]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg" for sceneries such as Prague (Aerosoft), Moscow (Aerosoft), and add-on like Navigraph Simlink and UTLive
    I don't know if the scenery installs at a specific location or if it depends on the privileges of the install user (user or admin).
    Thank you.
    Adrian
    OK in your FSScenery, you should try to add the following 2 lines:
    Add-ons.cfg=C:\Users\[WindowsUser]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg
    Add-ons.cfg2=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg
    I don't know why these lines are not created automatically, I need to check that...

Hi, i alwasy had problem with sound module. It started and then closed. I had to reopen it to work. Any idea ? I have windows defender live stopped

150+ Forum Groupie

Thumbs up Re: A320 FMGS B53

Quote Originally Posted by Miatanet View Post
    Thanks, will try. Did not set this parameter.Kind regardsStefan
    It works ... I hope I can set this option on again, after next update BRStefan

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast