25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Lufthansa Livery for Jeehell Airbus

Hi,i wanna take a Lufthansa Livery from AVsim, a "Projekt Airbus".Does anyone has a quick "how to" for me?Andy

25+ Posting Member

Re: Lufthansa Livery for Jeehell Airbus

Hi!Try this small tutorial:http://www.fstipsandaddons.com/insta...-textures-fsx/. ForP3D: You will find the CFM model folder in [...]\A320FMGS\Aircraft\A320-214. Make sure, that you enter the right airfile name (sim=cfm56_5B4) when you copy the fltsim section to your aircraft.cfg - Important: Make a copy of the aircraft.cfg! It will be overwritten when you update the FMGS!
    Best regards
    Karsten

Re: Lufthansa Livery for Jeehell Airbus

Just simple: copy the texture folder you already have in your ac folder and name it "texture LH". Then just copy only textures from the the source you´ve got into this new folder by overwrite existing files. After you done this go into the aircraft.cfg and copy the whole [fltsim.0] section and give it the next no.[fltsim.1] . you need to rename the "title" because the titles are unique. But this can be done by simply add "LH" at the end of the title. In the "texture=" line you need to enter the folder addition LH so it looks like "texture=LH" That´s it. No need to takle with models nor airfiles. To prevent that my models and repaints are overwritten by the updater from Jeehell i´ve made a copy of the complete aircraftfolder and named it "A320-214_MOD" and done all customizing there. If i get messed up with something i can also restore from the original that way.Cheers
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA