25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

EGPWS not working

Whenn I run Starter, the EGPWS module is running in the task bar. Also I can see on CS and FO PC (from where the ND is displayed from) *.bmp files in the mapped network path: \\192.168.1.12\egpws and I can open it. The log where the EGPWS is running: EGPWS Init 09:45:49 EGPWS Init OK creating EGPWS thread -OK EGPWS THREAD EXECUTE brush does exist,C:\A320FMGS\EGPWS\brush0.bmp EGPWS execute except:3 09:56:05 But when I press "terr on ND", the ND shows on the lower right quadrant TERR and 019 in a rectangle but the expected terrain is not displayed. ND mode is set to ARC and I have also checked different ranges. Does anyone have an idea? Means EGPWS execute except:3 an error? When I run configure.exe in A320 FMGS folder on the PC (not master PC) where EGPWS should run, the checkbox "This computer is running EGPWS" is not checked. If I check it and press DONE and start again configure.exe, the box is unchecked again. Thanks and all the best, Frank
    Prepar3D v5, Jeehell Ware latest Beta, all Skalarki P&P Panels, Active Sky, ASCA

75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: EGPWS not working

Hallo Frank,i have one helping link for you:https://aviation.pero-online.de/word...=2545otherwise I can help you via pm in german languageregards Peter

3. Thanks capt_pero thanked for this post
    Likes capt_pero liked this post