Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Lost my Localiser (glide slope is fine)

Hello to all,same problem here, like reported in my last post.as you can see in the attch. picture the track on nd during ILS approach to LIMF rwy 36 is correct, but the plane is on a parallel track even if the ILS marker on the PFD are correctly aligned. if i continue the approach in autoland mode the plane touch down at the right of the runway.another problem is the the route drawn around FI36.last airac cycle navigraph. bin files regenerated scenary.cfg in navdata point to correct path mag. variation updated and tool here https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html applied.I have no idea, is a navigraph compatibility issue ? with another provider is the same ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

150+ Forum Groupie

exactly same picture here! Will open a ticket. @Jean-Luc, would be great, if you had the chance to look into this again!

25+ Posting Member

confirmed: this is a navigraph related issue. i have buyed 1 cycle from aerosoft for investigation and then rebuild bin files.i have tryed this morning same flight LIMF to LIMF (around home flight!) take off rwy 36 sid top8a then ILS proc rwy36, with aerosoft navdata is ok even if the track on ND between ERSEP point and FI36 (zig-zag) seems not correct. I have asked this to my friend CPT on airbus A320 and confirm a not real behavoir here.sorry for my bad english !!Claudio
    Attached Images Attached Images

150+ Forum Groupie

Indeed, the issue does not occur with NavdataPro.The question is, if the failure is on Jeehell side or Navigraph. Jean Luc and Navigraph were working on a fix end of last year in this context. https://forum.navigraph.com/viewtopi...p=37550#p37550

25+ Posting Member

I was still having LOC issues so I bought the most recent AIRAC cycle from Aerosoft and rebuilt the bin files. I noticed that Navigraph produces 11 bin files and Aerosoft one less, i.e. 10. Success! I captured the LOC at EDTT (where I was doing my testing) and it took me straight down the centre line BUT the ND was showing I was 11.9L deviation!!!I will try another airport later this week...Regards,Darren

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234