Thread: A320 FMGS B52

500+ This must be a daytime job

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B52

Hi
    Pedestal card should plug into the USB expansion card. Just consulting the manual, dont have pedestal card myself.
    Les

10+ Posting Member

Hello together, after the „NewYears Update“ i have no Route displayed on Nd. I have deleted the BinFiles, but still no Route. In the Navlog File there’s a Line says: NavDB files not found.MCDU says: NavDat Okt-Nov 18 is installed.Has someone an idea? Nd is on a Client-Pc.

150+ Forum Groupie

I hope you didn't delete the bin files without rebuilding them
    Anyway, I recommend to buy and install the valid cycle 2001.

25+ Posting Member

Hello to all,I have a problem of aligning the ILS procedures with the runways.Here are some examples: by intercepting the ils runway 16L LIRF and following it withautopilot inserted I find myself aligned between runway 16L and 16C.similarly following the ILS of LIMF runway 36, I find myself to the rightof the runway threshold.I read what is reported in the FAQ at https://soarbywire.com/fmgs/and I used this tool https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html and then i launched a reconstruction of the navigation data *.bin files after tool running. (Last cycle AIRAc 2001)this is my FSScenary.cfg in A320FMGS\NavData[Scenery]scenery.cfg=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfgFSfolder=D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\AerosoftPath=C:\Users\klaud\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWareAdd-ons.cfg=C:\Users\klaud\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfgAdd-ons.cfg2=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfgip=127.0.0.1about the first line:if i look into C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\i can't find the file scenary.cfg in this locationwhat am I doing wrong ?thanks to all

25+ Posting Member

Hi Therei have recently encountered few issues i used to have version 50.2 and it was all ok and after few weeks of inactivity i tried to start up the sim but run in some issues 1st the ND show me a "HDG MAP NOT AVILABLE" even after align navdata.dat file is in navdata1 folder and navdata2 folder .bin files are in the same folder of navdata1 and navdata2 folders2nd issue is on take off where at full power the auto throttle engages 3rd all controls and fmgs screens on all computers freeze after take off i tried more recent versions but more recent versions of fmgs does not run it says start.exe is not found so where to start from any help please??Thanks

Offset 0x281C turn to on - even in cold and dark

Hi Jean-Luc,

I want to use SimSounds for my Bass Shaker. They are using the Offset 0x281C to switch on Fan-Sounds once the Master Battery Switch is on.
    Looks like your software is turning this offset to on, even if the aircraft is Cold and Dark.

Could you please have a look on this?
    Solution a) leave the Offset to "0" (don't know how that affects your software) and set it to "1" if either BATT1 or BATT2 is "On"
    Solution b) leave the Offset to "0" and let it untouched. I would provide a LUA script that set it to "1" if Bleed Air is available

Regards,
    Peter
    : : : aviation.pero-online.de
    Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

150+ Forum Groupie

Sorry, Peter, just to understand your problem (without being able to solve it!) Where is this "Master Battery Switch"? On my OVHD there is only a BAT 1 and BAT 2 corry.

Regards
    René

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Hi Peter

I also use Simsounds mainly for my butt shakers.
    As the wave files originate from a B737 I use only the sounds for rolling, bumps and touchdown. All the other engine and cockpit sounds are for me too much
    Boeing'ish.
    And sorry to admit, I use the cabin announcements instead of yours (I love the voice of Claudia Lange)

So, no help for your problem, but suggest to get in contact with Thomas from Simsounds, who is very cooperative and eager to find solutions for his customers.

best regards
    Manfred

Quote Originally Posted by romeow View Post
    Sorry, Peter, just to understand your problem (without being able to solve it!) Where is this "Master Battery Switch"? On my OVHD there is only a BAT 1 and BAT 2 corry.

Regards
    René
    There is no "Master Battery Switch" but this offset is used be the other Software.

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred_W View Post
    Hi Peter

I also use Simsounds mainly for my butt shakers.
    As the wave files originate from a B737 I use only the sounds for rolling, bumps and touchdown. All the other engine and cockpit sounds are for me too much
    Boeing'ish.
    And sorry to admit, I use the cabin announcements instead of yours (I love the voice of Claudia Lange)

So, no help for your problem, but suggest to get in contact with Thomas from Simsounds, who is very cooperative and eager to find solutions for his customers.

best regards
    Manfred
    No problem - use what you like to use.
    I changed some files with the original files of my Airbus Soundset and I am already in touch with Thomas. Hi idea was to get back to Jean Luc.