Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546 LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B52

25+ Posting Member

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B52.5.6

On one of my PC's I received an update for version B52.5.6. On this PC I run HardwareConnect and wideFMGS. After the update I get an error message: Erreur d'application - Exception EInvalidOp dans le module Updater.exe - 0000719C - Opération en virgule flottante incorrecte.
    The PC runs Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, OS is 32-bit on a x64-based processor.
    I restored to B52.5.6 and tried to 'cancel' the update (as this version was working smoothly). But then, the HardwareConnect doesn't start.
    On all the other PC's, I didn't receive a SW update.
    Any thoughts what this could be? Thanks
    Adrian

25+ Posting Member

Re: A320 FMGS B52

Quote Originally Posted by fisfro View Post
    You also can go sure, that there are no axis linked for dimming the displays in config?If so maybe there is a stutter value input...
    Hi i have no idea what do you mean the only thing that i did the uninstall cancelled the directory ad installed the pfd nd on the dedicated computer i just remembered that i didn't copy the bin files other than that i'm not an expert in the software i will be glad if you can explain to me in more detail what to doThanks

25+ Posting Member

Today, I was able to start the B52.5.6 without any issues. No request to update the software ... I don't know what the issue was. Right now, all is OK.
    cu, Adrian

300+ Forum Addict

Hi JL When I turn manually auto coordinator doesn't work, so I must press rudder pedal to coordinate. When I have AP engaged It turns coordinated. Also, are you intend to implement the blue beta target? Regards

25+ Posting Member

Hi guys ok what is the issue here video attachedDriving me crazy!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Omar, it really looks like there is something messed up with the x-switch function of the PFD/ND. In fact the PFD/ND are not going off and on, but they switch or swap. This switching can be done via the EFIS panel. It´s the Panel on the outer sides of the MIP. There is a switch which is called "PFD/ND XFR". If you use hardware panels for Jeehell there must be something wrong set for this switch or for the offset of this switch. Look into Jeehell "Offsets.PDF" to find it and try to figure out what triggers this swap.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

150+ Forum Groupie

Ive noticed this on mine aswell.......i just let it sit while doin the fplan...comes good
    A320 Home Simulator LHA435
    - P3dv4.5 - i7 - GTX970 - Fly Elise - ASN - Black Marble

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    Omar, it really looks like there is something messed up with the x-switch function of the PFD/ND. In fact the PFD/ND are not going off and on, but they switch or swap. This switching can be done via the EFIS panel. It´s the Panel on the outer sides of the MIP. There is a switch which is called "PFD/ND XFR". If you use hardware panels for Jeehell there must be something wrong set for this switch or for the offset of this switch. Look into Jeehell "Offsets.PDF" to find it and try to figure out what triggers this swap.
    Hi I know what do you mean but I don't have that piece of hardware with the XFR function in addition the screen also goes on and off but it didn't happen while recording so where could i start thanks

i went back on you first reply and have seen you use Skalarki. Go into the skalarki profiler and edit the profile you use. Delete the PFD/ND XFD switch from profile in case you don´t use the HW panel for it and see if that helps.Well, not knowing what exactly is your actual setup, i would start like:1. delete ALL axis assignments in P3D 2. check if there is maybe an axis or switch defined in FSUIPC and delete it. 3. change the EIS model 4. delete the PFD.ini and ND.ini in the subfolder EIS 5. in case if your monitor is connected via HDMI pull out the HDMI cable, wait 10 to 20 seconds and put it in again. 6. Delete all assignments in FMGS_config and re-assign only the ones you have HW for. 7. (will be announced if i have any further idea) 8. Ask JL desperatly for a hint…..
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    i went back on you first reply and have seen you use Skalarki. Go into the skalarki profiler and edit the profile you use. Delete the PFD/ND XFD switch from profile in case you don´t use the HW panel for it and see if that helps.Well, not knowing what exactly is your actual setup, i would start like:1. delete ALL axis assignments in P3D 2. check if there is maybe an axis or switch defined in FSUIPC and delete it. 3. change the EIS model 4. delete the PFD.ini and ND.ini in the subfolder EIS 5. in case if your monitor is connected via HDMI pull out the HDMI cable, wait 10 to 20 seconds and put it in again. 6. Delete all assignments in FMGS_config and re-assign only the ones you have HW for. 7. (will be announced if i have any further idea) 8. Ask JL desperatly for a hint…..
    Thanks tor these information i will go through them and see how it goes Anyway regarding my setup 1 main pc For p3d v4.4 all skalarki hardwares (mcp lg 2 rcp ) 2 sidestick 2 rudders throttle with spoiler flaps Fmgs server and connected with 3 projectors through 1080ti basically all hardware is on this pc1 pedestal pc connected with 1 screen to dispaly (ews sd rrmi and clock) and 1 touch screen to display Fmgs pedestal interface (ecp mcdu's acp's)1 pc for overhead with 2 touchscreen monitor1 pc with normal screen for cpt pfd nd side1 pc identical like cpt for fo pfd nd sideWhat do you mean 3 change EIS model