content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B52

Hi JH,

I've noticed that there are completely wrong TIME
    (MCDU >FPLAN> last line)
    after entered a FP
    . I've noticed as well that there is a correlation/function between TIME and TRIP WIND (INIT B>6R). Default value is TL000 (TL for TAIL as far as I found out).

Can you please tell me/us what kind of value must be entered in order to get the correct TIME displayed (for the corresponding FP). I think (but I'm not sure yet) that this wrong TIME has an influence on the FP itself.

And
    Is it possible to reactivate a blinking STD on PFD when passing TRANS FL (as entered in APPROACH PAGE)?
    With the last versions STD starts to blink only when you pass TRANS ALT (probably based on the Destination Airport) - e.g. 5000 - regardless of wether you have entered 60 or 70 (e.g.) as TRANS FL in APPROACH PAGE.

Regards
    René

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the

Quote Originally Posted by romeow View Post
    Hi JH,

I've noticed that there are completely wrong TIME
    (MCDU >FPLAN> last line)
    after entered a FP
    . I've noticed as well that there is a correlation/function between TIME and TRIP WIND (INIT B>6R). Default value is TL000 (TL for TAIL as far as I found out).

Can you please tell me/us what kind of value must be entered in order to get the correct TIME displayed (for the corresponding FP). I think (but I'm not sure yet) that this wrong TIME has an influence on the FP itself.

And
    Is it possible to reactivate a blinking STD on PFD when passing TRANS FL (as entered in APPROACH PAGE)?
    With the last versions STD starts to blink only when you pass TRANS ALT (probably based on the Destination Airport) - e.g. 5000 - regardless of wether you have entered 60 or 70 (e.g.) as TRANS FL in APPROACH PAGE.

Regards
    René
    I reported the problem of erroneous flight time in the MCDU in one of my earlier posts in this thread.

Darren Sugden

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

You realize that on the ground, the MCDU shows TIME (and not UTC) and the time are actually the time to go from ARPT to the point, and not the arrival hour?
    So if it is let's say 2015UTC, on the ground the first WPT will show 0002 or so, and if the arrival runway shows 0140 it means arrival will be at 2155UTC.

trip wind affects the speed of the aircraft as an average HD or TL wind. it's up to you to use it or not, basically if the weather you're flying in has wind...

75+ Posting Member

Hi,

Speaking of Totom, he just finished a working modifications of the A318/A319/A321 which work with my software.
    The download for all of them is here:
    http://www.jeehell.org/A318toA321.zip

Hello guys. Anyone just already try this in B50.2 or B52. When i load A321 model in AP/FBW server he show me a error " No CLBepr file found..quiting) . the same menssage to MCTepr, TOGAepr, CRZepr.
    If i copy this files of a320, the error dont appear again. but in cockpit i can not increase thrust ( i move up the throtles but N1 remain in idle)

anyone can help me?
    regards
    Fred

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    You realize that on the ground, the MCDU shows TIME (and not UTC) and the time are actually the time to go from ARPT to the point, and not the arrival hour?
    So if it is let's say 2015UTC, on the ground the first WPT will show 0002 or so, and if the arrival runway shows 0140 it means arrival will be at 2155UTC.

trip wind affects the speed of the aircraft as an average HD or TL wind. it's up to you to use it or not, basically if the weather you're flying in has wind...
    OK, use of Trip Wind is on own discretion!

I think that I understand TIME item. But nevertheless the TIME issue remains.
    An example what I do and what is displayed.
    Flight EDDS/EDDT (Stuttgart/Berlin Tegel)
    - INIT EDDS/EDDT with CI and CRZ FL
    - I enter the FP with SID-WPT-STAR ------>MCDU>FPLN TIME ----- DIST 362 (OK)
    - I fill in ZFW/ZFWCG and BLOCK
    - Going back to FPLN------> TIME 0432 -----------> DIST 2726 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no difference regardless of wether I use UPLINK or I type the values.

ZFW/ZFWCG values must cause the wrong (and equal) TIME and DISTANCE details no matter if I enter 1/1 or the final weight/and % MAC!

75+ Posting Member

Hello. After you place the files in fmgs server. You have to add a321 in folders. Ini. When you start fmgs, open AP/FBW and select a321. You have already there cfm and IAE. Ok?

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Phpilot View Post
    Hello. After you place the files in fmgs server. You have to add a321 in folders. Ini. When you start fmgs, open AP/FBW and select a321. You have already there cfm and IAE. Ok?
    Thank you

75+ Posting Member

hello. what is the message that appear before FMGS quit?
    regards

[QUOTE=Phpilot;172689]hello. what is the message that appear before FMGS quit?
    regards

A320 fmgs stopped working in many small windows. I guess I made a wrong entry somewhere.

75+ Posting Member

Hi,

"Speaking of Totom, he just finished a working modifications of the A318/A319/A321 which work with my software."

Hello guys. Anyone just already try this in B50.2 or B52. When i load A321 model in AP/FBW server he show me a error " No CLBepr file found..quiting) . the same menssage to MCTepr, TOGAepr, CRZepr.
    If i copy this files of a320, the error dont appear again. but in cockpit i can not increase thrust ( i move up the throtles but N1 remain in idle)

anyone can help me? ToTom can you say us anythig? if you modifications work with B50.2?
    regards
    Fred

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast