Thread: A320 FMGS B52

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B52

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Hi JH, yesterday i had a flight with 52.5.6, all is ok exept weather radar. Last flight, with previous version, all was ok , yesterday it didn't run . Any idea ?
    It' something else. I don't think it's from new version. I've tried it yesterday. Regards

Ok Leo, i will try in next days
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

25+ Posting Member

Hey guys,today i did the actual update of 52.5.6 on all PCs, i do have now no connect to the CS PFD&ND, they stay black.IPs are the same and ok.any idea?And i checked: Virus infection, Defender kills the complete 52.5.6 exe. Please help

i´ve updated last week to actual Version and i have no probs. Everything works as it should. Excuse the stupid Question, but are u sure you ran the update on ALL Clients! Yes, of Course you did...
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

25+ Posting Member

Yes of course all updater.exe say the same „you have the current“ Version.As i wrote, than i tryed to make a new install with the 52.5.6 exe on that one Client and the defender moved it directly into Quarantain. that was in the past only at later times, when starter.exe was created. Dont know if that has something to do with the problem.Someone wrote it is better to use the current Version by downloading from a dropbox source than from here?That is new for me, someone has the Link?

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by spaceweather View Post
    Yes of course all updater.exe say the same „you have the current“ Version.As i wrote, than i tryed to make a new install with the 52.5.6 exe on that one Client and the defender moved it directly into Quarantain. that was in the past only at later times, when starter.exe was created. Dont know if that has something to do with the problem.Someone wrote it is better to use the current Version by downloading from a dropbox source than from here?That is new for me, someone has the Link?
    As always: Deactivate your Antivir.

25+ Posting Member

OK, i did it. i installed the complete 52.5.6 by giving the .exe the ok from defender and installed over the current installation of that client and problem solved! Thanks for that tip.Was not sure about that bcse antivir made alarms in the past only during the installation procedere, not at the beginning.Lets fly now!RegardsAndy

25+ Posting Member

Hi,I have updatet one set of our servers to A320FMGS_B52.5.6.exe and the old set of servers are still running A320FMGS_B47. So we can decide in our setup with which set of servers we will like to operate our simulator.On the servers with B47 we will have proper function of trim wheel control and offset 73AE will be -9999 in man pitch trim mode.But with B52.5.6 the offset 73AE is every time 0 (on ground and in air - and it should be -9999 without control of FMG software) . I have also checked the offsets with FSInterrogate from the FSUIPC SDK, but the same results.So my question will be, if there is since B47 an new option which has to be enabled for using motorized trim wheels or a change of the referring offsets (in manual there is still 73A5 listed)? I have read in one of the threads in this forum that since 49.1 there should be a checkbox for "trim wheel on/off", but I didn't found anything related in B52.5.6So any help would be perfect!THXS,Robert

Hi all, yesterday i tryied to fly but the APU can't start . When i pushed MASTER APU , i had ON and FLAP OPEN message but the AVAIL light remained switch off . I tried to push START and i reveived ON on button but the APU didn't start, N% remained to 0. Any idea ?
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

300+ Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Hi all, yesterday i tryied to fly but the APU can't start . When i pushed MASTER APU , i had ON and FLAP OPEN message but the AVAIL light remained switch off . I tried to push START and i reveived ON on button but the APU didn't start, N% remained to 0. Any idea ?
    1. Is there fuel? 2. Are batteries ON?