Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

full thrust but no takeoff

I had a weird issue on my last flight from EDDM. I´ve set all t.o. configurations (flaps, weight and balance with weight under max. takeoff-weight) and taxi to the active runway. I´ve set TOGA and the Thrust was coming up to 92 %. After V1 (149 knots) I rotate as usual an the aircraft put his nose 20 degree up but wasn´t lifted into the air. even with the speed of 170 kn it remains with the main gear on the runway till I reached the end of runway an crashed into the next buildings. Even when I lifted the aircraft in slewmode into the air above 10.000feet it stalls with a speed of 230 kn and fall onto the ground like a stone. It seems that there was a total loss of any uplift drag.

Everything else was as usual (departing from the gate, taxiing etc.) with no issues, even the rotation on the runway happened. A restart of Jeehell FMGS didn´t solved the issue. At least I restarted P3D and after that I was able to takeoff as usual.

Has someone any idea of the reason how this can happen or even has ever notice this behaviour before?

I run FMGS v 50.2 on a dedicated sever, my sim is P3D V4.4, it happened at EDDM by T2G.

regards
    Bernd

Re: full thrust but no takeoff

Does no one else ever notice this issue?
    It happen randomly no matter which Airport, scenery or Plane is used. (320, 318, 319) When i start a flight everything seems normal, but if i´ve landed on the destination Airport, park the plane, do the Turnaround and after that, taxi to the runway again and want to takeoff, the Aircraft accelarate normal and everything seems ok unless i rotate after V1 is reached. The Aircraft rotate but doesn´t lift up. Even if i change to slew mode and put the Aircraft 1000 ft into the air it falls down like a Stone after disengage slewmode.
    It seems that for some reason the physical parameters of the wings for the lift is just gone or something.

Only if i reset the Situation in P3D everything works correctly again. This is really anoying because then i need to go thru the whole procedures again starting from Cold&dark at the gate.

I´ve updated P3D to V4.5 and FMGS to B.52 but this issue remains. Any idea is much appreciated.

reg. Bernd

150+ Forum Groupie

Do you maybe use topcat or something similar to load/reload fuel+pax on the plane or maybe change the adjustment compartments in the loading section?

Do you maybe use topcat or something similar to load/reload fuel+pax on the plane or maybe change the adjustment compartments in the loading section?
    Usually i use Topcat. If made 2 legs by setting fuel and Pax manual via P3D and had no issue so far. But the issue happen randomly, so i will go on not using Topcat for the next flights and let you know my findings.

since i don´t use the "Export to FS" via FSUIPC option from Topcat any more, i haven´t the issue of the aircraft not lifting from ground anymore. So it seems, that this upload of the load and balance from Topcat into the aircraft.cfg of the Jeehel aircraft causes the issue. Does anyone no how to fix this problem, because i would like to use the Export into the config as it is very comfortable???

@spiliot: thank u for the hint that Topcat may causing the problem.

150+ Forum Groupie

Please look around the forum, it's not the first time this is mentioned and as far as I remember there's a custom topcat aircraft definition that fixes this, although I don't personally use that feature so I don't know if it works.

Has really nobody else ever had this issue?!?!
    I thought that TopCat caused this issue, while updating the aicraft.cfg via FSUIPC with the actual weight&balance data. Therefore i havn´t used this option for many flights but the issue still happens.
    It´s occassional but on a regular base that i flew 1 leg or 2 and if i want to make the returnflight everything runs absolutely normal unless it comes to takeoff. I set TO thrust, reaching Vr, and the A320ß rotates but doesn´t lift from the runway.
    In case when this happens, if i pause the sim, switch to an P3D native aircraft, like the F35, and then back to Jeehell A320, it lifts up again, but of course the FMGS is messed up with this situation (eng going in toga, or switch of, the PFD, ND, etc. are off because of loosing energy etc., etc.) This is really anoying because of the timeconsuming preparation from startup to takeoff.
    JL, is there absolutely no possibility to save the state of the FMGS, to reload it after a reset of the Sim.
    Or do you have any idea what could cause this "loss of wings"
    It´s NOT any wrong or missing takeoff configuration of the aircraft like, flaps, weight, balance, etc.

cheers
    Bernd