Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 Sharklet Model

By the way, does anyone have the correct GSX parameters for the sharklet model closeby?Regards, Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Dan320 View Post
    By the way, does anyone have the correct GSX parameters for the sharklet model closeby?Regards, Daniel
    Grüezi Dan, i use the same GSX file as the one for the none SL, and it matches so far.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbruechmann View Post
    Grüezi Dan, i use the same GSX file as the one for the none SL, and it matches so far.
    No idea why, but i had to change quite a lot compared to my original config. See text File attached. The top shows the contact points Peter had in his blog. Underneath my GSX config (not perefected by any means) Maybe that helps someone as well. Regards, Daniel
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello everybody,I am also very interested in the JeeHell Sharklet variant.I have already tried a few things, unfortunately without success.Which flight model do you take as a base and where do you get it from?I can't find a suitable model for the A32x IAE at PA or FlightSim.Thanks and best regardsMario
    Flightdeck-LE.EUA320 - JeeHell FMGS - Skalarki Hardware - Front-Visual 3 Beamer 260 Grad, Side-Visual 7 Fenster mit 2 Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by Fraunus View Post
    Hello everybody,I am also very interested in the JeeHell Sharklet variant.I have already tried a few things, unfortunately without success.Which flight model do you take as a base and where do you get it from?I can't find a suitable model for the A32x IAE at PA or FlightSim.Thanks and best regardsMario
    Mario, the "Sharky" can be downloaded here: http://talk.pafs.wf/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3218#p32719 Look for the post by UHWW of 20.03.2020. In case u missed it, our cummunity has a new forum now, which means post made in here won´t be read anymore by chance. Go to https://jeehell.org/forum/index.php for future demands.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Hello Bernd,Thank you for your feedback.I found and installed it.Now I just have to see how I color it, not my topic at all. I know the new forum, it was a little too quiet for me there, hence my entry in this threat.You also have the same problem as we do with post-landing trim. Let's hope that Marcin fixes that soon.Greetings to the coastMario
    Flightdeck-LE.EUA320 - JeeHell FMGS - Skalarki Hardware - Front-Visual 3 Beamer 260 Grad, Side-Visual 7 Fenster mit 2 Beamer

Thank you Mario, it´s always good to know not to be the only lonly dummy with that issue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123