Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 Sharklet Model

Hey, thank you for the link. Indeed the "Sharky" is doing well in P3D now finally. I really appreciate this and of course we have to thank the guy who compiled the FSX models. There must be done some refining in the aircraft.cfg for the lights, but this shouldn´t be a prob.Cheeers
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

75+ Posting Member

Hey, also from my side a big thanke You for the hint!As in the readme make new folders for the SL Models, so you can fix the problems that i found!I have to correct two things in the aircraft.cfg for the SL Modells,1.) The lights to delete the dobble lights2.) The first three contactpoints for the wheels, with this the plane is on the ground, when i insert the lines from the aircraft.cfg i cannot format this here! Sorry regards Pete

10+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by pete_fuss View Post
    Hey, also from my side a big thanke You for the hint!As in the readme make new folders for the SL Models, so you can fix the problems that i found!I have to correct two things in the aircraft.cfg for the SL Modells,1.) The lights to delete the dobble lights2.) The first three contactpoints for the wheels, with this the plane is on the ground, when i insert the lines from the aircraft.cfg i cannot format this here! Sorry regards Pete
    Can you explain what you make with the contactpoint settings?Another Questions does anybody know how to implement realistic Lighteffects on the PA like good landing lights? Taxi/Takeoff Lights and Rwy Turn off and Wing lights?

75+ Posting Member

good morning jokast,good morning Coburg, my birthplace.of course i can do that. in the aircraft.cfg in the [lights] section i have commented out the following 4 entries with the double slash //light.0=3 //light.1=3, //light.4=2 and //light.5=2 In the [contact_points] area at the first three point entries ,which are responsible for the three landing gear legs, at point .0 correct the value -11.9619 to -11.7019 and at point.1 and point.2 the value -12.458 to -12.22 and the plane is on the ground!Greetings Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Jokast View Post
    Hallo to all who love to fly a Sharklet- Model.On the Project Airbus Forum there can be found a new inofficial Mod with Sharklet for all Project Airbus Models for FSX and P3d.http://talk.pafs.wf/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3218#p32719 Look for the last post...Works fine with Jeehell on the first look! Happy easter!
    Downloaded and installed! It's perfect!!!Thank you!
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

...the funny part is, i still can remember, when the people ran away screaming in case you have "Sharks"....
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

...and I'm scared of sharks!

Maybe this link is helpful for one or the other - unfortunately in german...
    https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?p=2710
    : : : aviation.pero-online.de
    Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

10+ Posting Member

I have only noticed a small failure... on the left Side between Arrow and Sharklet you can see the landscape... the Wing and the sharki match unfortunately not complete on this side🙈

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    ...and I'm scared of sharks!Maybe this link is helpful for one or the other - unfortunately in german... https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?p=2710
    Good point to start , but with that contact poitns the aircraft is under the terrain . So i use the original contact point
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE

25+ Posting Member

All i can say is: works like a charm and thank you for the pointer.I love the new ModelRegards, Daniel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast