Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Quote Originally Posted by capt_pero View Post
    Hi Bernd. According to chapter 13.4 of my manual can you please try check "Estimate passengers number" and "Assistnace services Auto Mode" is unchecked.
    I´am quite sure i have those unticked, but i will check again in case GSX activate them again whilst updating and let you know
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Re: I need your feedback!

Within the next version of JeeHell I will be able to read the switch position of "Seat belts" and "No Smoking". Meaning I could fine tune the events of the Cabin Sounds. But how? Some thing I would improve is the "Catering Announcement" as this depends on the Rate of Climb at the moment. But is is often quite unreal, as it starts close to TOC. Combining this with "Seatbelt Sign" would even be unreal - but you may have an idea.
    The chalenge is that there is no concrete rule for that timing, because it depends on Safety awareness but also on the internal rules of the specific airline and in addition on how the Captain has instructed the cabin crew how he wants to handle that in the pre-flight briefing for that specific flight. I. ex. if the leg will be a very short one, arround 30 to 45 minutes like EDDH to EDDL, the CPT allows the inflight-service earlier to give the cabin crew the time enough they need, having in mind the customer satisfaction too. In my opinion the actual timing is not so unrealistic because the service does not depend in seetbelts fasten or not. What sometimes can be seen is that the flightdeck switches the fasten seatbelts shortly off and on again, which is allerting the cabin crew that they can start prepareing but turbulence can be exspected. Even if for safety reasons the seat-belts stay fasten the crew services the passengers as long the CPT has not to stop that because of very heavy turbulences. The most comon way how the crew handle this is that the seat belts signs will be turned off not before the aircraft has reached a cloudfree top range (because turbulences are most expspected due clouds) but arround a FL of 150 to 200. If i would habe the option to trigger that, i also prefer to connect it to the fasten seatbelts, because then, if the time is right in my eyes i can switch off seatbelts and once the announcement comes up i can switch them on again what is quite realistic. But much more important is the timing of the announcement that "...we will land in a few minutes..." this should be triggered also by fasten seatbelts ON if the ac is below lets say 15000 ft.
    P3D V5 - PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit JH FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Re: pero | JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX

Hi Bernd. According to chapter 13.4 of my manual can you please try check "Estimate passengers number" and "Assistnace services Auto Mode" is unchecked.
    Peter, the estimates Pax and assistance Auto mode are unchcked in GSX. Could it be that the script interferes with the older one for P3D V4.5? Because i have this and the related config installed alongside the new.One more issue is that even the External power is not switched ON nor Off by the script.

Thumbs up Please use the new Forum!

I will not monitor this topic further. Please use the new forum:
    https://jeehell.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3
    : : : aviation.pero-online.de
    Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021