Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Wilco an home cockpit

Hi all,

For some years I used Wilco A330. works fine. Now I would like to start building my A330 cockpit at home. Is it possible to send for example the ND (navigation display) video to another computer? I would like to have 3 or 4 computers like JeeHell but working with the Wilco sw. Is this possible?

Thanks.
    Carlos

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Re: Wilco an home cockpit

Quote Originally Posted by crodrigues View Post
    Hi all,

For some years I used Wilco A330. works fine. Now I would like to start building my A330 cockpit at home. Is it possible to send for example the ND (navigation display) video to another computer? I would like to have 3 or 4 computers like JeeHell but working with the Wilco sw. Is this possible?

Thanks.
    Carlos
    FMGS is not compatible with other commercial models, however I believe there is a 330 model for use with Jeehell FMGS -- Chris from Cockpit Concept is building a A330; check out his website. http://www.cockpit-concept.de/catalo...x.php?cPath=36
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Re: Wilco an home cockpit

Thanks. Chris is building a A330 using the JeeHell software. This JeeHell sw is for a A320, so some things are different. BEsides there is all the performance for the aircraft that is not accurate (takeoff speeds, landing speeds, fuel comsumption, etc...)