Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B47

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B47

Hi Everybody, I installed B47 and all the updates. Since 2 days I get the Auto Updater which want to update my version. When I press update it downlods a B47 version which I installed. However the Auto Updater starts everytime again ??? This happened now on my main pc and also on my CPT Side PC. Additionally my CPT Side PFD is showing a too big font ? This is strange as it was solved already 1or 2 weeks ago ! Can anybody help ?
    Cheers Michael

25+ Posting Member

Delete the old installation file and install, then it works. For some reason, it doesn't overwrite the old file...

-=Tuomas=-

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuomasho View Post
    Delete the old installation file and install, then it works. For some reason, it doesn't overwrite the old file...

-=Tuomas=-
    Hi Toumas, thanks I will give it a try ! BR Michael
    Last edited by Firefly77; 04-05-2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: typo

25+ Posting Member

Hi all,

if someone has still problems with the athr button that it doesn't turn on anymore if you have disconnected it I have found the "solution". I think JH made an typo in here http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/show...t=31380&page=5 that write to aircraft.ini that "allowAFLOORinhibit=yes". It has to be NO! Then it works!

One thing I would like to know is that how the AP disconnect button from sidestick should work. When I am landing, little bit before I land I disconnect the AP from that button and there is that little beep sound for three times and it disconnects the AP and everything goes well (usually)

But when I have done that once from the sidestick button the next time (if I don't restart FMGS) there will be master caution, the alarm sound doesn't stop before I push the master caution and also clear the ECAM. I think the right procedure would be that every time when I disconnect AP from the sidestick it should only beep three times and that's that. Without master caution and alarm sound which I have to reset to stop?!?

Then I have a little problem. Always when I turn on the electricity to the aircraft the passenger oxygen system light is on at the OVHD. And I can't turn it off... One time it has turned off, but I can't figure out what caused it. Also the light is on at the FMGS 2D panel as well.

-=Tuomas=-

25+ Posting Member

But when I have done that once from the sidestick button the next time (if I don't restart FMGS) there will be master caution, the alarm sound doesn't stop before I push the master caution and also clear the ECAM. I think the right procedure would be that every time when I disconnect AP from the sidestick it should only beep three times and that's that. Without master caution and alarm sound which I have to reset to stop?!?
    Same here.

Is it a bug that should be reported or a feature which I haven't understood yet...?

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by asessa View Post
    Hi , AS16 is newer than ASN...so AS16
    Thank's Asessa

25+ Posting Member

Hey JL,

I really like how the software developed over the last time and especially since the EIS2 it looks pretty neat.

However there are some big differences in the design of the ND to the real plane:
    Pic from the real plane:

As you can clearly see, in the real plane the range rings and drawing area go all the way down to the VOR/ADF identifiers.
    Also the font of the VOR/ADF information, the message boxes (which by the way can be two at once, if one of the is "TA ONLY") and the airplane symbol are much larger. In general it seems the text is larger and thus better readable compared to JeeHell.

Any chance to modify the ND to be closer to the original?

Best regards,
    Martin
    Attached Images Attached Images

300+ Forum Addict

-=Tuomas=-
    Do you have 2nd side stick for F.O.? I don't and I have same problem. Side Stick Priority LED at right side (FO) turns on and the message "Priority Left" sounds from speakers.

25+ Posting Member

Hi. Can you save flight plans in version B.47? I searched for information but did not find it. Or can they be loaded externally? What kind of file are they?

Is there information?

Thank you.

...still problems with the athr button....
    I deleted the assigments for the athr button in the skalarki profiler. That works for me also, but I will try your suggestion.

...the passenger oxygen system light is on at the OVHD....
    You use FDS interface card, correct? I can confirm that. Had already reported. But this is a minor bug.