Thread: A320 FMGS B46

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B46

Hi

I do not know what's happening on your setup. But you can try the following two options:

1) Easy option: keep the JeeHell_IIT.dll, interfaceITAPI.dll and IIT.dnt files from your b45.3 install, and overwrite the new files put in your b46 install (these files are in the hardware modules folder, but you know that I think).

2) Hard option: keep the 46 original files, but delete your old IIT.dnt (well keep a backup of course...) and start a full SW assignment from scratch

I also have recently made an alternative FDS driver : http://www.jeehell.org/JeeHell_IIT_V2.zip
    But it means option 2 with this new interface (removing the older driver first from hardware module folder of course).

By the way, you may also want to try this interfaceIT.dll (last one from tekworx: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFoh9smSSGnNRTMxbg).
    It corrects some stability issues with FDS boards (it will be included in my future packages).

And regarding A/C moving even at idle power, this is NOT an issue... this is how the real A/C behaves at lighter weights.

Oh and the cargo fire LEDS:SW may have changed names/ values. You will need to reassign them if you use the 46 drivers.

Hi everyone.

I am new to jeehell fmgs and this forum. I searched everywhere on the Internet but couldn't find any answer. So sorry, if this is a basic or already asked issue or problem. Jeehell MCDU (Capt) is not connected (red) to fmgs server. When I start the fmgs, mcdu display came on and straight away freeze. Left and right click do nothing. If right clicked, message came out 'MCDU.EXE not responding. Close application / Wait for application to respond'. It is installed on the same Server PC as P3D v3.4, FMGS Server, AP/FBW, FCU, FO EFIS. The rest, AP/FBW, FCU, FO EFIS are all connected (green) to the FMGS server. FO MCDU is connected (green) as well but it is installed on client laptop. Firewall and antivirus allready turned off. I'm using Windows 10 Home.

Please help me. Thanks for any help and consideration.
    Paktom

75+ Posting Member

Do you run the MCDU as well as all other clients as administrator? Did you do a clean install of FMGS to figure out that htis isnt the problem? its only the software mcdu which is not responding?

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Oh and the cargo fire LEDS:SW may have changed names/ values. You will need to reassign them if you use the 46 drivers.
    Thanks!

I will start another update test next weekend and will report. In all the mess of the update procedures I have maybe not considered a low fuel weight in regard to the idle-acceleration of the plane - so this problem seems to be no problem - sorry...

Robert

Hello guys,

before my buddy starts his project we want to know if there are any experiences out here with a two-computer setup?
    Is it possible to run FSX (orP3D), the FMGS server, FCU and EFIS on one PC and the hole other suite like both MCDUs, both PFDs and NDs, EWD, SD and the MIP stuff on a second one with an i5-5100U processor? The graphic devices would have 5 display outputs but we are interested in the CPU demands of all the networked parts before building such a setup.
    Any experiences and opinions very welcome

Thanks a lot to the community and best regards

Bon

Quote Originally Posted by anzabon View Post
    Hello guys,

before my buddy starts his project we want to know if there are any experiences out here with a two-computer setup?
    Is it possible to run FSX (orP3D), the FMGS server, FCU and EFIS on one PC and the hole other suite like both MCDUs, both PFDs and NDs, EWD, SD and the MIP stuff on a second one with an i5-5100U processor? The graphic devices would have 5 display outputs but we are interested in the CPU demands of all the networked parts before building such a setup.

Bon
    2 computers are completely doable. I am using a 2500k overclocked to 4 ghz as my 'MIP' computer. I am not too sure how the 5100U compares in terms of performance.

With the 2500k I am running 3 LCDs (captain and FO PFD/ND, and the centre ECAM), and also a MCDU screen.

I am driving the 3 lcds with a cheap nvidia card (7xx series I believe). The MCDU is using the internal motherboard (intel graphics) for processing.

You should leave the powerful computer to be the scenery generator and run FMGS Server, along with the I/O boards -- although some, like the FDS tekwork sys boards can be run over the network.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

Many thanks to Australia for your estimation!

Yes, my buddy owns a powerful i7 PC to host FSX and the FMGS server in the future but we are not sure if the second one with i5-5300 CPU and 8GB RAM is able to handle the 14 tasks for PFD, ND, ED, SWD and both MCDUs, too.
    Maybe Jean-Luc has some hints on minimum performance for such a CPU?
    Thank you all!

Best regards

Bon

Quote Originally Posted by anzabon View Post
    Hello guys,

Bon

Hi Bon,i run JL FGMS Suite with this configuration :

Main PC (P3D v3.4, JL Server, JL Ovh, JL MCDU Cpt , all HW)
    Intel i5-6600K
    16 GB DDR4 2400Mhz
    GTX 970 4Gb Asus Strix (1 hdmi linked to main screen, a 42" fhd tv, 1 dvi linked to a Skalarki MCDU)
    1 SSD for SO
    1 SSD for JL and P3D
    1 HDD for my archives and old sceneries

Secondary PC (JL Cpt PFD, Cpt ND, Ecam , SD, All Stby Instruments)
    Intel Q6600
    4 Gb DDR2 800Mhz
    1 integrated graphic card (linked to PFD/ND monitor)
    1 gt210 2Gb (linked to ECAM/SD/Stby)
    1 HDD 500gb with JL and SO

I have no problem with JL suite !
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE