Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mask knob question

I have acquired a C172 monitor mask that uses an Arduino Mega circuit board. I have a usb cord and a 12v adapter plugged into it. (Man, its hard to type with Win10!) I may not need the adapter as the mask shows up as a controller with just the usb. I don't seem to be able to make the knobs work. I had hoped the mask would eliminate the need for using the mouse to adjust the OBS, etc. Any suggestions? I use both simplugins, simconnect, and FSUIPC. My flightsim of choice is P3D v3, as well as FSX 10 steam version. Thank you for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Mask knob question

I might also point out that the mask shows up as 2 (!) controllers in both flight sims and in windows. The first controller shows both a large number of buttons and I think 7 axis plus what looks like a joystick section. The second controller just shows a bunch of buttons. This is all odd to me because the mask just has 7 knobs. Maybe the other stuff has to do with the Arduino controller board? If that is the case, maybe there is some way to calibrate the 7 axis with the knobs? Then to make the knobs work in the flight sim?