Thread: Phigets LED

10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Phigets LED

Hi Please help

I have an LED card software is all working and talking to the card as usual.

Problem

When I set an output to have a brightness setting and then enable the out put it works but i then disable the output and then re enable it then no brightness I see the output is on but it is just brightness not remaining where I set it.

How do I get the software to keep the settings on brightness.

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Phigets LED

I know this thread is approaching one year old, but I am hoping some progress has been made. I am having the same problem with my build. I'm using FS2Phidget v 4.3.123 with a Phidgets LED 64 Advanced card (Phidget library 2.1.8.20150109 (the required driver according to FS2Phidget)). I have green lights in the "installed" box.

I have configured, for example, the landing gear lights. Brightness set to 100 under "Configure" for a particular LED. Physical LED is on. I put the gear up, light goes out, perfect. I put the gear back down, light doesn't come back on. Check in FS2Phidgets and I see that the brightness of that LED is back to 0. It appears to have come back on, but with 0 brightness. How can I get the brightness to stay at 100?