MyCockpit Support Staff dodiano's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

A380 Flightbox custom throttle

Hi guys! Some pics of the A380 flightbox custom made for a costumer in the UK!

It has 4 reverse thrust levers and not 2 as the real A380 cause the customer wanted to be able to fly with A340 as well as A380! Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Westozy; 05-11-2016 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Corrected typo!

2. Likes Geremy Britton liked this post
    150+ Forum Groupie

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A380 Flightbox custom throttle

That UK customer is me

The flightbox just arrived in the UK today, and I'm generally very impressed with the quality of Throttletek's work and their willingness to customise to my specifications.

Very much looking forward to getting this incorporated into my mini-sim (I'm building a mini-simpit without a shell but with a full console and a 180-degree projection screen while I wait to put up a proper outbuilding for my 'real' project in 2017/201. As Roberto says I'm a multi-aircraft flyer and I'm going for a more generic set-up so I'm buying parts based on what I like rather than type-accuracy. So I'll have an Airbus throttle (which I personally prefer the aesthetics of over a 4-lever Boeing equivalent) but a Boeing MCP, and dash-mounted yoke rather than a column yoke. This may offend the purists but flexibility is the watch-word for me

NH