Thread: A320 FMGS B45

75+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B45

Quote Originally Posted by Pim van Vrijaldenhoven View Post
    Yes, I used to be able to trim the plane before take-off. That does not work anymore.

Regards,

--pim
    OK did someone reported this?

By the way, is anyone using USB Axes Card SMD Version on Windows 10? I cant get it working on widows 10. Always erro Code 43 in device manager

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by SimStar001 View Post
    OK did someone reported this?

By the way, is anyone using USB Axes Card SMD Version on Windows 10? I cant get it working on widows 10. Always erro Code 43 in device manager
    Is this the OC USB axis card? I was thinking of purchasing this over the leo bodnar card (price advantage), but if it doesn't work in Windows 10....
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by masterp View Post
    Yes JL, I tried for a few flights since B45.3 released.
    I still not yet got the transponder panel, the only way I control transponder mode is from FMGS's MCDU.
    When airborne I select Mode C from MCDU but seem FMGS lost control to override FSX's transponder mode., that's why Mode C on VATSIM software can not be active.

I am not sure, may be a offset button event changed for XPDR?
    Or for some reason the button event for XPDR OFF/STBY is always on, ? previously it shown White when mode C is selected.?
    Please help to fix this if you can since all of my flight are on network
    Thanks,

P/S: I please send a link with transponder offsets for VATSIM software. Thanks

http://www.squawkbox.ca/doc/sdk/fsuipc.php
    +1 with same problem. As all my flights are online on VATSIM, I had to go back to B44 to wait until the problem is fixed. I control Squawk Standby/Charlie via Skalarki Pedestal Transponder panel and this worked fine up to B44. Since B45 something seems to trigger Squawk standby all the time.
    @JL: can we give you any help to solve the issue? VATSIM network (and I think will be the same for IVAO) should be extremely interested not to loose A320FMGS users. And on the other side the JeeHell community will surely do all poosible not to loose the online pilots of the two big networks. If you need further information about the way -as it seems- all online clients switch squawk, please tell us what exactly is needed so we can ask the authors for help. Might be a problem with discontinued Squawkbox and FSInn, but should not be a problem with vPilot and upcoming new VATSIM client Swift.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufort View Post
    +1 with same problem. As all my flights are online on VATSIM, I had to go back to B44 to wait until the problem is fixed. I control Squawk Standby/Charlie via Skalarki Pedestal Transponder panel and this worked fine up to B44. Since B45 something seems to trigger Squawk standby all the time.
    @JL: can we give you any help to solve the issue? VATSIM network (and I think will be the same for IVAO) should be extremely interested not to loose A320FMGS users. And on the other side the JeeHell community will surely do all poosible not to loose the online pilots of the two big networks. If you need further information about the way -as it seems- all online clients switch squawk, please tell us what exactly is needed so we can ask the authors for help. Might be a problem with discontinued Squawkbox and FSInn, but should not be a problem with vPilot and upcoming new VATSIM client Swift.
    Did you see my work around further up with the "XPDR ON - press event"?!
    Cheers Stephen
    P3Dv4 Prof, FMGS A320, 1080p OH for ext. & 1080p 24" for int., TM Warthog, VATSIM (vPilot)

5. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post

Quote Originally Posted by SSO View Post
    Did you see my work around further up with the "XPDR ON - press event"?!
    Yes - and THX for that. As soon as I'm back home I will check it. Does it prevent A320 FMGS to trigger Squawk back to standby?
    Perhaps I'm not right: I still don't see a way to use that to get the transponder knob on Skalarki's pedestal working again, as the panel is not connected as a joystick but via Skalarki profiler.
    @Marcin, if you read that: Do you see any way to use Stephens workaround to get your transponder panel workin again with JeeHell and vPilot? For us online pilots it really essential.

Perhaps I'm not right: I still don't see a way to use that to get the transponder knob on Skalarki's pedestal working again, as the panel is not connected as a joystick but via Skalarki profiler.
    @Marcin, if you read that: Do you see any way to use Stephens workaround to get your transponder panel workin again with JeeHell and vPilot? For us online pilots it really essential.
    no you cannot program the Skalarki ATC module via the FMGS button configurator.
    Marcin and his team probably has limited possibilities. Did you check the Assignments for the ATC module in the Skalarki Profiler XML file?
    Cheers Stephen
    P3Dv4 Prof, FMGS A320, 1080p OH for ext. & 1080p 24" for int., TM Warthog, VATSIM (vPilot)

8. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post
    150+ Forum Groupie

i think u should program the knob in the skalarki profiler using the event TRANSPONDER ON and OFF and not the mode C option
    regards
    fil

25+ Posting Member

Hey Beaufort, where is exactly your problem? I am using Marcins ATC Panel as well and for me it seems to work correct. I can switch Mode C, Sqwak and TCAS and I was also able do fly at VATSIM. Let me know if you need Detail from my Profiler Settings. Best regards Michael

11. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post
    2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Dear JL -- I think I figured out why I can't use the CPT FDS MCDU dimmer -- it is because the CPT MCDU is on a client computer, and the DU dimmer potentiometers must be set only on the server (where FMGS configure resides) computer.

In other news, I have finally upgraded my computer -- it is like night and day difference....sim is running extremely smooth now with 40 FPS at FlyTampa Sydney.

The ancient 2500k runs all the client screens now and with Terr on ND turn on it is also extremely smooth. It is a whole new flight experience.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

Hi guys. I would need some exact info how this should work. If I know maybe I can see what can be done. For now all my hardware is mapped to logic done by JL. I have added only two extra functions:
    "[PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER] MODE C"; Sets value to Offset 0x7B91
    "[PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER] MODE STBY"; Sets value to Offset 0x7B93
    As per IVAO documentation.
    These two were created some time ago and might be no more needed as JL has implemented these as far as I understand. So I can imagine that they will not work if they are used twice, once in JL logic and again in Profiler...

no you cannot program the Skalarki ATC module via the FMGS button configurator.
    Marcin and his team probably has limited possibilities. Did you check the Assignments for the ATC module in the Skalarki Profiler XML file?
    This is nothing to do with "limited possibilities" I have own controls for all existing in JL features, so there is no need to look for something else.
    Why would you need to use joystick if same function is available in .dll?
    All my hardware is designed in modern dedicated home cockpit builder way, not like other utilizing outdated workaround and joystick drivers as hardware interface.
    I have added bunch of customer requests to the library. Profiler V5 includes SDK, which means anybody can write own piece of C# code and connect to my hardware ... I think that is enough possibilities.

BTW. Please ALL UPDATE TO PROFILER 5, as Profiler 4 will not be supported any more. There is a lot of changes done and maybe some of them will fix mentioned issues.
    SKALARKI electronics - everything for your new A320 cockpit!
    http://www.skalarki-electronics.eu

14. Thanks Beaufort thanked for this post