Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Three Monitor, Three Views Forward Left and Right Side...

Hi Guys,

I've been doing a bunch of test trying to get my system setup so I have a VC front view and two side views.

I have a full enclosed Cessna simulator that has two doors that I've installed two 27" monitors and a 42" Sharp Aquos TV that I use for my front forward view. (All three monitors are 1920x1080)

My system specs are:

Windows 7 64Bit
    Sabertooth Z87
    i7 4770K Quad Core OC @ 4.2GHZ
    Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti
    Crucial SSD 240GB HD
    16GB DDR-1866

Followed Nickn's Bible and NI guide word for word...

So this is what I have done so far, I used NVidia surround to span a 5760X1080 view across all three monitors, then opened two new VC views and dragged them over to the left and right sides of my simulator doors and scaled and zoomed them into position.

Now everything looks great and I'm getting my 29-30 FPS in good weather using Active Sky Next, but as soon as there's some heavy overcast or precipitation my FPS tank into the teens.

I guess my question to everyone is, would I benefit from trying the same setup using Triplehead2go? to be able to get better frame rates in heavy weather with the two new VC views or would in not make any difference?

I really don't know what the Matrox Tripleview2go capabilities are so any info or help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Sam

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Three Monitor, Three Views Forward Left and Right Side...

good morning from BRAZIL, i made the exact you, but my Pc is far away your performance, i believe if you use MATROX to expand/pano view only one image, for example, front panel expand to 3 monitor, your performance and FPS cant dowm, but, if you create more 2 VC and resize to another 2 monitors, you are requesting more of the VGA.