Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

JeeHell PFD and autorudder

Hi everyone,

I am using the JeeHell A320 and i have a problem with the rudder.
    When i am not using P3D's autorudder sometimes the nose "falls down" like i am encountering a massive windshear. The slip indicator is not centered then anymore and its a really weird view. I checked about my Rudder pedals but its not the problem. So for a normal view in my flight i have to use the P3D autorudder setting that i dont slip so abrupt. But isnt it part of JeeHell? Because if i use the P3D autorudder to slip indicator is almost never centered and i am slipping all the time and sadly it takes a lot of realism in my simulation. I hope i find some help here.

And another question. When I flew the fullflight simulator i saw that the 10°, 20° and 30° bank indications should be way bigger than the are in JeeHell. Is there an option to change option? Also is the engine warning display splitted in 4 parts and in the fullflight simulator there are only 3 parts (N1 etc, ecam and secondary failures).

greez

A320simmer
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes Kazuhiko liked this post

Re: JeeHell PFD and autorudder

Quote Originally Posted by A320simmer View Post
    ... Also is the engine warning display splitted in 4 parts and in the fullflight simulator there are only 3 parts (N1 etc, ecam and secondary failures).
    The A320 aircraft family can be fitted with two different EIS (Electronic Instrument System) EIS1 or newer EIS2 and both have different software versions (V32,V40,V50,...). Both systems are fitted with three DMC (Display Management Computers) located in the avionics compartment and six DU (display units). EIS1 uses CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) and EIS2 uses LCD (Liquid CrystalDisplay) type fitted in the cockpit.

Basic functions are the same between EIS1 and EIS2 but there are some differences and what you are describing is one of them. The EWD display with 4 parts is EIS1 and EWD with 3 parts EIS2.

Simon

so is it possible to change to the other mode? That i have only shown 3 EWD parts?
    thank you

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi

The screenshots show you are using a really outdated version, before anything else update.

On the EIS 2 topic, I guess you have no idea how much work this represents...

JL