Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B44

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B44

I have no knowledge about this software. Please do NOT download it until it has been clarified.

Jean Luc

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi,

I released 44.4 tonight. Not many changes, mainly corrects the GW bug.
    Also many stuff happened inside, not visible. The numbering jumped a version, because of a bug found which made me work some more before releasing...

Regards,
    JL
    Jean Luc,

All is good...
    Cheers Stephen
    P3Dv4 Prof, FMGS A320, 1080p OH for ext. & 1080p 24" for int., TM Warthog, VATSIM (vPilot)

Quote Originally Posted by Hikmat View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnocr0t11njd20e/IOS.exe?dl=0 instructor Station for JeeHell will be available fully functional soon,

and also QTG (quality test guidance for sim certifications ) test will be available

--- edit by jeehell
    Please use caution with this software until hikmat clarifies everything. It is NOT my work.
    Can you provide more information Hikmat? Extremely interested if your software can indeed be used for 'certification'.

Regards.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

500+ This must be a daytime job

Guys,
    Scanned this file with online VirusTotal and only 1 out of 54 scored it a possible virus it was "McAfee-GW-Edition" but
    other McAfee clear it.
    Les

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by buentead View Post
    Hikmat

What is the IOS.EXE for? It asks for Administrator privileges. And I found some hints in the Internet that this executable might be malware. Some more details here:
    http://www.auditmypc.com/ios.asp
    http://www.threatexpert.com/files/ios.exe.html

Can you explain what this software should tell us? Thanks

Regards
    Adrian
    Dear buentead,

Dont worry , it is not malware . IOS means Instructor operation Stations. In our full flight simulator it is called that, IOS will act as instructor station , also will be able to run some quality tests which are necessary for sim certification. It is not fully functional yet , but I decided to share it to get your suggestions . Some screens from the IOS

best regards

Hikmat
    Attached Images Attached Images

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    Can you provide more information Hikmat? Extremely interested if your software can indeed be used for 'certification'.

Regards.
    Dear OmiAtlas,

if you want that your sim to be certificated you must be able to run some quality tests(depending your sim level), for example for the FNPT level 1 your soft have to have latency test results (instruments respond time to
    a disturbance ) and etc, , now I am trying to integrate this features into IOS , I am engineer at Azerbaijan flight training Centre and We got three full flight simulators (A320, B757/767, and ATR72-500). I do not know how long it will take , but will try to build it as soon as possible

best regards

150+ Forum Groupie

I just happened across this thread and thought I would throw in some info for anyone worried that this file is a virus.

First, the first link buenthead discovered is definitely and miserably *junk*. There are scads of sites out there that serve no other purpose than to spoof visitors into downloading some worthless pathetic "fixer" software, usually asking for money at some point (but not always....just getting spyware on your PC is worthwhile for many of these sites). Just look at it.....all the information is vague and general. You could insert ANY file into that page and it would fit...which is exactly what they do. I work in IT...these junk sites are set up with "template" pages that simply regenerate to include frequently searched terms.

The second link appears as though it MAY have been generated based on user-provided content, but there's still no way to be sure. Even if it is, there is no other identifying factor to the file aside from its filename. "ios.exe" is such a general term, and keep in mind that Apple's OS is also called "IOS". Chances are, whatever "ios.exe" may (or may not) have been provided to that website is not actually the ios.exe that we are concerned about.

This brings me to another point.......

Any respectable security-oriented website that handles a database of files is going to include the file SIGNATURE...usually an MD5 hash sum. This is a string of letters & numbers that is mathematically derived from the size and contents of the file in question.

Matt

Hi Hikmat - that would be excellent if we can compare values based on a real life A320 sim (which must be derived from real world values).

I will ill take a look at your software and provide feedback in your other thread.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    Hi Hikmat - that would be excellent if we can compare values based on a real life A320 sim (which must be derived from real world values).

I will ill take a look at your software and provide feedback in your other thread.
    Dear OmniAtlas,

thanks for your support, but unfortunately those features not implemented yet, still under development

I will implement it asap

best regards

hikmat

B44.2 all CockpitSonic devices are shutted down (FCU,ECAM and RMP)

edit
    nope, it works...forget this post!
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE