Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Joysticks not working

Yes of course.
    For each test I do, I delete C:/A320FMGS then reinstall, then configure joysticks, then copy navdata then run as admin, then start fsx.

There's no more StarterFSX.exe but I guess it's due to the end of FS9 support, so now I use Starter.exe

I installed for the first time this great piece of software yesterday as i am thinking of making an A320 home cockpit.

From my very quick testing i encountered the same problem with the joystick. Airplane in TOGA mode, so i can not start the engines.

I am pretty sure i have done a correct calibration (Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas X).
    I used the latest update of FMGS (yesterday 28/10)
    Controls disabled from FSX

At the end i put the virtual sticks. I managed to calibrate them after a couple of tries. Had reverse thrust to one engine for example...

After my first take off (TOGA from virtual sticks) i couldn't put CLIMB THRUST or even idle, etc. (maybe wrong aircraft MCDU setup??)

When i pressed AP, the dots for the managed speed, heading, altitude went off.

Thank you,
    Mike

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by mikatsan View Post
    I installed for the first time this great piece of software yesterday as i am thinking of making an A320 home cockpit.

From my very quick testing i encountered the same problem with the joystick. Airplane in TOGA mode, so i can not start the engines.

I am pretty sure i have done a correct calibration (Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas X).
    I used the latest update of FMGS (yesterday 28/10)
    Controls disabled from FSX

At the end i put the virtual sticks. I managed to calibrate them after a couple of tries. Had reverse thrust to one engine for example...

After my first take off (TOGA from virtual sticks) i couldn't put CLIMB THRUST or even idle, etc. (maybe wrong aircraft MCDU setup??)

When i pressed AP, the dots for the managed speed, heading, altitude went off.

Thank you,
    Mike
    The throttle settings for FMGS can be extremely sensitive. if you are using virtual throttles (mouse) you need to make sure there is a setting of '1' between each detent. See the website for more details.
    Soarbywire - Airbus Flight Simulation and Engineering | Jeehell FMGS - Free professional A320 avionics software for the cockpit enthusiast.

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    FMGS Config is now able to startup with the Leo Bodnar plugged in and no crashing. Thank you JL.
    Omniatlas
    by any chance you using sim equip joysticks?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234