Thread: widevieW

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

widevieW

Hi there, If anyone has experience using wideview and able to answer this question I would much appreciate it.

I would like to expand my outside views on a second networked PC using wideview. On my main pc I use a tripple h2go for forward view stretched across 3 screens ,and from the other graphics card port another screen to display pmdg 737 gauges. The second PC also has 2 ports for 2 screens. Here's the question : can I open 2 separate views e.g. screen 1 ( left outside view) screen 2 (right outside view) on the second PC (client) with wideview or does wideview only show one view per pc which in that case I would need a third PC, anyone ?

thank's in advance, John.

150+ Forum Groupie

Re: widevieW

Hi John,

Wideview is really designed for one computer and one monitor, there is a Wideview forum that talks about multi Monitor on he same PC but it is not supported by Luciano. http://www.wideview.it/forum/default.asp You will find it difficult getting good results the way you are trying to do it.

Kind Regards

Bernie.
    E8400 @ 3.0GHz, DDR2 Ram 800MHz 4Gb, Vista Home Premium 64Bit, MSI 9800GT @ 512Mb, Philips 22" LCD Widescreen, Cockpit Setup X 5 using Wideview and Widetraffic.

75+ Posting Member

Yes, you can have two different views on single client pc with two monitors

Be aclacha

Joseph

25+ Posting Member

thank's / toda guys for the feedback.although two somewhat conflicting view points. So to put this one to bed I found and downloaded the wideview installation/user guide and read through it. As for anyone else wondering whether it's possible to run 2 separate views on 2 screens from the same PC, well the answer is a definite YES. There is a provision in the wideview setup control center to reorient secondary view for dual head video cards. Cheers !