Sales Sismo/Simworld NL
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Sismo Soluciones NL

Goodevening!

Especially for clients from Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland Norway and Sweden I would like to take advantage of the opportunity to introduce Aviosim as reseller for Sismo Soluciones.

All products listed in the Sismo webshop are also available in the Aviosim shop (www.aviosim.org/webshop) All clients will get a 4-5% discount because of our great relation with Sismo. All profit made through the Aviosim foundation will be used for the volunteers project in the Aviodrome hosting a couple of simulators and in the near future also a full Sismo 737 Dual Seater!

All clients of the above mentioned countries will temporarily get an extra 4% discount so your total discount will be 9%!

Please visit our webshop and take advantage of the high quality Sismo components and modules. \

All modules are ethernet driven so with Sismo you have no more problems with USB's and the eventually problems with USB driven modules bandwidth!

For quality, reliability and the best results in your simulation you choose Sismo Soluciones!

Regards,

Damien van der Aart
    Aviosim Executive

No better way to Fly! Proud and authorized reseller Simworld and Sismo Soluciones

75+ Posting Member

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: Sismo Soluciones NL

Good luck with your Sismo activities. I have a full Sismo cockpit in North Carolina and love the products. Being a long time software engineer, I hate using USB. So Sismo is a perfect solution.

3. Thanks Sismo thanked for this post
    Likes damien liked this post