Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B34

Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B34

JeanLuc,

An issue I have observed at a couple of autoupdates is that additional modules were installed as compared to what was initially installed.
    For the one I did today, the autoupdater has installed the CPT MCDU although I have that installed and running on a separate machine.
    Not sure how the autoupdater gathers its information

Is it ok just to shut down the applications that would else be double, and just delete the .exe on the machine it should not be on?
    Doing a reinstall just makes the issue reappear.
    (I have noticed the same issue with the SBY PFD for a number of updates)
    Cheers Stephen
    P3Dv4 Prof, FMGS A320, 1080p OH for ext. & 1080p 24" for int., TM Warthog, VATSIM (vPilot)

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi René,

THis is an interesting issue. I'll get in touch via PM in the next days (a bit busy right now).

JL

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi JL,
    you're welcome! I'm just waiting so far. Meanwhile I'll test the other approaches especially the 07 ones.

René

Quote Originally Posted by romeow View Post
    Hi,
    can anybody test the following approach:

EDDF (scenery Mega EDDF X by German Airports)
    25 R
    Z ILS 111.35 IFNW

Everything is OK about the frequency on PFD, MCDU and RAD NAV. AFCAD of EDDF is correct as well, the frequencies/RWYs correspond with the data of NavDataPro.

When I am approaching the localizer (with LOC armed) the Airbus intercepts it without any problem but the localizer leads the Airbus straight down to RWY 25C (and not to RWY25R)!?!? No idea why!

I am really curious if somebody else will experience the same behaviour.

BTW
    Doing the same thing with the MS Default Cessna the ILS 111.35 is leading the aircraft down to RWY 25R - as it should be.

Regards René
    You need an updated scenery pack. The airporty at eddf was extended. Look on google maps.

For those familiar with the autopilot disconnect -

3 Calvery degradation sounds if the aircraft is configured for a cat3 landing?

1 Calvery sound if it is cat 1 only? Regards.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    You need an updated scenery pack. The airporty at eddf was extended. Look on google maps.
    Everything is updated! As I wrote, using a MS default Cessna there is no problem at all with ILS 25RZ / 111.35.
    René

150+ Forum Groupie

Hey there,
    I don´t won't to annoy but i was able to recover the error using the non-functional keys and thus limit.
    I use for the inputs the I/O Card from ARCAZE and one Card or the associated key for the "GND Spoilers Armed" has an small issue, every time if i put it to the "armed" Mode the I/O-Device disconnect and reconnect and i got a small brake on my system. Unfortunately, I have this error always and don´t know what it is. Before the update that was no problem for Jeehell, but since then, it crashes and I really can not press any more buttons or similar...
    Jean Luc, maybe you can fix this?? *begging look* ))
    Also, did you finde out something with the 8,33kHz Frequencies?

Looking forward to your reply
    king regards
    Florian

Hi Florian,

can you describe a bit more your problem with the I/O?
    I do not know how the arcaze module works, so please explain with details the interactions between hard/soft (liek the protocol used for isntance).

As for the 8.33khz: I have plans for it very soon, but not the next update I think. I hope before end of June.

Regards,
    JL

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi JL,
    thanks for your reply...
    The ARCAZE Modul can simulates some devices ( Analog and Digital Joypad also a Virtual Keyboard). You can connect something like Pushbuttons, switches, Encoders and something more to it.
    Here you can find a small WIKI and also the SDK. (I hope you mean this with the used protocol :/)

My problem is that i got a Microswitch (built it in to the Flapslever) who is connected to one of this ARCAZE Modul. I assigned in the Software from the Arcaze as a Digital Joypad with the Number "4" for example and assigned also in your FMGS_Config as the "Spoilers Armed Button". Everytime if i activate the spoiler (push the microswitch) the USB-ARCAZE disconnect and reconnect to the PC-System. (Hear the typical Windowssounds) After this your Hard-Softwareware? freezes and i can´t push any button, joystick or something who is connected to your software. But if i push the Microswitch for the Spoilers again i hear again the dis- and reconnect sound. So i think that the ARCAZE still works.
    I know that the main error is not coming from your software (the dis- and reconnect is a problem from the ARCAZE), but before the update was this short interruption no problem for Jeehell and everything works on as usual.

By the way i got a small question between the Arcaze Virtual Keyboard and your Software. The ARCAZE- Community got a issue with Encoders when we assigned as an Digital Encoder Joypad. The Arcaze always swallowed signals and skips so much that we have a long time to turn before something is happen on the "ALT" for example. But if we assigned this Encoder as a Virtual Keyboard, all works fine and perfect but we can´t assigned in your software, because you didn´t support keys. Is there somehow the possibility to change this? I know, that´s also a problem of the ARCAZE but the support from the owner has become so bad. And we see no fix for this.

As the 8.33khz: Ok, sounds great and is enough for me already! No stress and a big big thank you for your help!

Regards,
    Florian

Ok so this is a joystick then.
    WHat action did you setup for the spoiler? there are several available:
    -spoiler ARM/DISARM
    -spolier ARM
    -spoiler DISARM
    In your case, if I understand correctly, you shoud use the spoiler ARM/DISARM action, coupled with a TOGGLE event.

As for the connect/disconnect: I do not know that arcaze system, but it does not sound nice to hear that. Are you sure of the power supply and all? it should not do that...

Keyboard actions: I thought about that already, just need to find some time to implement it...

Regards,
    JL

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast