Thread: FSUIPC/Internal

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level matty212's Avatar
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

FSUIPC/Internal

Please, for the love of sanity, can someone help me.

i have played with various updates and library configurations to try and get a stable interface, god knows this has tested my faith and sanity..

However, I have found that version .65 with the latest Phidgets21 library is as stable as I can get it running under Windows 7 64bit.

now here is the rub..

I can can not set FSUIPC offsets. I set all the correct information and even add the offset value into the little windows, but the buttons for FSUIPC is greyed out and only the Internal option is available. Well, I trust in luck and enter the offset value and click save then reload the variable into the FS2Phidget list but the value for the variable is always Internal. I can not get it to save with the FSUIPC offset.

Rebooted, Reset, Prayed to 5 different incarnations of God, but still no luck.

Please can someone help, I will be forever in your debt and humble I your presents.

Matthew Myatt.

10+ Posting Member

Re: FSUIPC/Internal

I feel your pain
    Quote Originally Posted by matty212 View Post
    Please, for the love of sanity, can someone help me.

i have played with various updates and library configurations to try and get a stable interface, god knows this has tested my faith and sanity..

However, I have found that version .65 with the latest Phidgets21 library is as stable as I can get it running under Windows 7 64bit.

now here is the rub..

I can can not set FSUIPC offsets. I set all the correct information and even add the offset value into the little windows, but the buttons for FSUIPC is greyed out and only the Internal option is available. Well, I trust in luck and enter the offset value and click save then reload the variable into the FS2Phidget list but the value for the variable is always Internal. I can not get it to save with the FSUIPC offset.

Rebooted, Reset, Prayed to 5 different incarnations of God, but still no luck.

Please can someone help, I will be forever in your debt and humble I your presents.

Matthew Myatt.

10+ Posting Member

Alan posted a new version, FS2Phidget43123 , located in the File Library. Works great, solved all problems!

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmandbl View Post
    Alan posted a new version, FS2Phidget43123 , located in the File Library. Works great, solved all problems!
    That's correct.
    I had the honour to test it before release and it's the best version of Fs 2 Phidget .

Many thanks to Alan for making this!