Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

FS2Phidget V4.3.9

Good evening, Could some one assist please in a little help or advice so I can play with the software and try to assign function to my Phidgets LED 64 Advanced board.

I use both SX and P3D with FUIPC v4.928 Installed

On opening FS2phidget software:

I select 'Phidget Emulators LED-64'

I cannot select any FS Var.File or FS Var Assignment the boxes remain blank.

I have searched to forum for an instruction manual but no luck.

Could someone offer a little help please so I can play.

Kind regards

Craig

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: FS2Phidget V4.3.9

"I cannot select any FS Var.File or FS Var Assignment the boxes remain blank."
    Hi Craig
    I have switched to P3D and I am in exactly the same position as you. When I open the FS2Phidget software I select Test LEDs and all my attached LEDs light up.
    However my FS variable File and Assignments also remain blank and I therefore am unable to assign them to any function in P3D.
    FS2Phidgets Version 4.365 worked very well for me in FSX.
    Someone will solve this problem. Hopefully Alan will be along with some help. Is there not a manual in the download after extraction?
    Somewhere on an old computer i have a copy of the manual. I am searching for it for you.
    William
    Edit - sorted now. Latest FS2Phidget version 4.393 installed. Driver - Phidgets 21 Sept26th 2013 installed and everything worked for my LED 64 and IFly 737.
    Last edited by Holclo; 04-18-2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Additional information added.
    Bill
    P3D/ IFly737 Pro