Thread: A320 FMGS B31

300+ Forum Addict
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B31

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    I believe the navdata folder has to go on the computer which is running the MCDU. Correct me if I am wrong.
    In my case, they're in different PCs...

150+ Forum Groupie

the navdata database (navdata file) goes in the navdata 1 & 2 folders on server pc...it's done automatically the very first time u run navdb app on first install.
    the client pc(s) running displays and/or mcdus have navdata folders but they're just empty.
    regards
    fil

150+ Forum Groupie

I just installed the last update, now E/WD and SD remain dark. Network connection is fine, but server says "not connected" for both.

Regards
    Stephan

EDIT:is it possible to downgrade to the last B31, as I think this was - for me - the most stable version until now?!

25+ Posting Member

Hi Steohan

Since I can only agree with you.
    I have also made ​​one last update yesterday on the 32.2, only disturbances.
    ND - MCDU was resolved that, came the next problem, Throttle, FMGS Config I can not anymore my Throttle Calibration, Toga / Flex / Idel are zeroes, can do nothing have everything Tried my Throttle no longer acknowledges although everything Connegdet is, do not come on.
    Wanted to make a beautiful flight, and now they any ground and wait for an answer from JeeHell.

Greetings Rigo

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hello,

For those who want to use B31: http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B31.5.exe.
    Just to be clear, I do not provide support for older version, so do not ask anything if you use that version...

I truly do not think latest B32 is less stable, I use it every day, and other people use it as well without blocking issues. Only know "big" issue is the flaps sound which I'll try to correct today.
    Make sure you DID update on ALL your computers.

@Rigo: I'm sorry, but your message is not clear enough for me, can you try to reformulate it?

Regards,
    JL

25+ Posting Member

Hello JH

Have 2 days ago made ​​an update, 32.2, now my Throttle from the company FScockpit Eu is no longer no longer FMGS server (config file) for YJoystike there!
    The LEV 1 and LEV 2 does not recognize my Throttle,'ve Tried everything but I can not adjust, are in Toga / Flex / CL / Idel only zeros, there were pay in advance for the numbers of revolutions of the engine??

Regards Rigo

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi Jl,
    nobody but me got an issue with the flaps lever if they use it over a sioc script? Strange! Mhm, what i´m doing wrong then?
    Updates done on all computers, engines run (i think the hydraulic pumps, runs also if the engines run, or??? )
    In the Version 32.1 the flaps lever works fine, after the autoupdate hear only the sound of the moving flaps, but nothing happens on the ecam.... If you say the version 32.2 works stable i have the feeling that i´m doing something wrong. O.o Maybe you or somebody else, can help me with this.

@Rigo: Please, keep calm! Jea Luc make this genius software for everybody available and for low!!!! Please realize this also and does not abuse, when something does not work what are you possibly even your own fault!
    If you like a software who works perfect and easy to plug and play... buy the software Project Magenta. This just my two cents...

Regards Florian

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi,

@Tcane: as I said, the flaps issue is the only big one. I'll try to correct that today.
    Also, I do not think Rigo is being rude or impatient, it's just a lan,gauge barrier I think...

@Rigo: If I understand correctly, you cannot adjust the position of your THR LVR in FMGS Config. Are you sure it is linked to the new beta? Can you try installing the 31.5 version with the link above?
    It could be an hardware issue. I can assure you I did not change anything related to THR LVR configuration.

Regards,
    JL

300+ Forum Addict

Quote Originally Posted by RigoA320 View Post
    Hello JH
    Have 2 days ago made ​​an update, 32.2, now my Throttle from the company FScockpit Eu is no longer no longer FMGS server (config file) for YJoystike there!
    The LEV 1 and LEV 2 does not recognize my Throttle,'ve Tried everything but I can not adjust, are in Toga / Flex / CL / Idel only zeros, there were pay in advance for the numbers of revolutions of the engine??
    Regards Rigo
    Hi Rigo
    I have the same THR/LVR and I have no problem with last JeeHell version, except that motorized trim wheels don't turn as they used to in previous versions. I use FScockpit driver v.1.1.2. What's yours?
    Regards

150+ Forum Groupie

I assume Rigo is using Google Translate dont think his words are offending. I will reinstall from Zero and report what happens.