Page 56 of 98 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B31

150+ Forum Groupie
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B31

Hi, just Clean installed the new B32.2, just to be sure to avoid conflict, new NavDataPro 1402.
    Those are my steps and bugs findings:

Full Route is: LFBO-AFRIC-G39-FJR-UY25-SALIN-UY341-MTG-UY373-ABLAK-Q302-AMFOU-LFMN

INIT A: Insert the route LFBO/LFMN , CI 20, FL310 all OK

INIT B page: Uplink data, first error show fuel calculations aren't done and show and orange alert insufficient EFOB, instead my fuel is ok. NOTE: This not happens if a raw flight plan is inserted and only uplink data at the end.
    The correct things to do i think is for the FMS calculate the fuel from A to B also without a full plan then make the auto correction after it's inserted.

F-PLN page: Insert AFRIC, now in the ND a strange line going south appear see that in plan mode and another correct one going to AFRIC have a look.
    AFRIC_line_to_South.jpg
    Continue to insert all the flight plan without any sid or star or rwy.

Suppose now we are cleared for a rwy 32L with AFRIC5B SID, go and insert that now we see the strange line going south to nowhere is not in the temp plan anymore, insert it and it disappear! this cleared the bug line.

But a new one is there... we have two AFRIC waypoint separated by a F-PLAN DISCO now i suggest to Jeehell to automatically get rid of those waypoint leaving only the one related to the SID or whatsoever. They are not shown on the ND but are there on the FMS the solution it to CLR the waypoint AFRIC after the DISCO that we inserted manually, CLREAR also the DISCO and this will be ok. You can see the double waypoint here:
    doubleafric.jpg
    Just to show you what happens if we clear only the disco and leaving the two AFRIC waypoint:
    africonlydiscocleared.jpg

Here going trough the plan you can see BULTO waypoint is not overflied, don't know if it's a bug or it's normal because the waypoints are too near and the fms prefer this way:
    bultonotfly.jpg

The double waipoint happens also when you select the star for ex. AMFO6R then we have two AMFOU waypoint, please correct this.

I haven't flown this route yet but only tested the route management capability and help Jeehell to sort out those bugs and make the best software available there!
    Thank you very much for your effort.

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalGentleman View Post
    Hi JL,
    I could certainly be imagining this, but wasn't there also a PTT joystick button assignment in a previous version? If not, could it be added without too much trouble...or would you suggest just doing it through standard fsx assignments?

Thank you!
    ~Alan
    You can assign the PTT button with FSinn or whichever client you use for Vatsim/IVAO.

Hi JH -- thanks for the update today -- tried out the new beta.

Seems like beacon marks are now working -- OM, MM, IM --I am doing circuits around KRFD ILS RWY 7...prior to takeoff the IM is blinking -- is this because of the autotune ILS, or is it suppose to be inhibited before you are in the air? Also, the beacon sounds - is that managed with p3d or your sound software?

I like the new implementation with the DH on the PFD -- you can now clearly see when it is coming up // edit - looks like it's the terrain line moving, not dh.

I have assigned sidestick AP off to the correct assignment as you have suggested, however I noticed the warning sound automatically shuts off. Doesn't it require 2 clicks on the AP off button (one click for AP off, another click for the warning sound to go away)?

Thank you.

Hi,

@All: a new update is available. It should correct most ND freeze occurences.
    Also, now Flaps and Slats will move only if HYD power is there (only for FSX/P3D, this is not possible under FS9).

@Davide: Thanks for you report. I corrected the "south line" in current update. As for the MDCU, it will calculate the route only if properly initialized (weights, FL, CI, PERF TO). And anyway, the VNAV (as this are all VNAV calculations) is still way from perfect.

@Ben: the markers are triggered according to a distance from the marker itself. If the IM is too close to the runay, it can happen. I disabled IM receiver when the ACFT is on hte ground...
    As for the AP TO button: this is the point of it: you get only 3 cavalry charges, instead of a non stop one if you use the AP buttons on the FCU.

Regards,
    JL

150+ Forum Groupie

Tried the update, line is gone! good!
    I found that the INTCP on the ND is not readable 'cause it go over the TOU VOR.

And what about the double waypoints?

10+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    You can assign the PTT button with FSinn or whichever client you use for Vatsim/IVAO.
    @OmniAtlas: Thanks for the tip, much appreciated!

@JL: for a client/server setup, should the navdata folder appear on the client PC exactly as it does on the server PC, including the fsscenery.cfg and navdat files? I'm wondering if I've duplicated it unnecessarily....

Thank you.
    ~Alan

I believe the navdata folder has to go on the computer which is running the MCDU. Correct me if I am wrong.

25+ Posting Member

Hello JH

The problems I had and operated by the update again ND and MCDU
    But now I have another problem and Large. and although my Throttel regaiert no more, all the settings in FMGS server for Joystike are all values ​​set to zero by Throttel. Flex - Cl - Idel, and so on, can not enter a new value, despite Connegdet, it does not recognize my Throttel,?
    Was not previously penetrateth need help, otherwise I can not fly!

Regards Rigo

Hi JH -- latest beta, flaps sound repeats (when set to 1, or 1+F I believe).

Cheers.

150+ Forum Groupie

Hi Jl,
    after your latest auto update I got a big issue with my flapslever, where I integrated with a sioc script and the sioc-creator.exe in to your software. I set the flaps to 3 or somewhere else an nothing happens on the ecam. But I hear the sound of flaps moving repeating, like OmniAtlas.

:,( I'm to fast with the update, because I want to fly this evening a little bit. I think this looks not so good.