Thread: A320 FMGS B31

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B31

Good morning Ricardo,

i can hardly remember having similar problems with my Logitech and Thrustlevers. Maybe this way might work in your configuration too:
    Dont use the "both" setting for thrustlevers. I configured Thrustlevers 1 and 2 with the same axis and set the detents for LVR1+2 at the same axis-positions.
    If taht doesnt work, try to add complexjoy with reverser on a button to your config. It has the thing, that your idleposition is completely down at the axis and not so tricky to set.
    Maybe this works.

Regards Henrik

150+ Forum Groupie

hi ricardo,
    may seem a silly question...and not sure it can create this kind of issue...but better to ask than keeping it in my mind: are u sure that those axis are not auto-assigned by FS/p3d to its own throttle axis? and not assigned in FSUIPC as well? for example fsx keeps assigning them over and over even if u delete the axis and this can sometimes create issues when using glass cockpit suites.
    all the best
    filippo

75+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by filippoporcari View Post
    hi ricardo,
    may seem a silly question...and not sure it can create this kind of issue...but better to ask than keeping it in my mind: are u sure that those axis are not auto-assigned by FS/p3d to its own throttle axis? and not assigned in FSUIPC as well? for example fsx keeps assigning them over and over even if u delete the axis and this can sometimes create issues when using glass cockpit suites.
    all the best
    filippo
    Hello,

I checked that before creating the screenshots and there where no assignments on FSX, no axis or buttons. It's exactly the same issue with the logitech joystick or with the saitek throttles.

Thank You all for your help.

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by buentead View Post
    Hi everybody,

it looks like none of you experience 'stoppage' or 'crashing' of the FMGS server. Hence, I must do something wrong. I experienced this in B30 as well.

Installation:
    On the FSX server (Intel I7@3.5GHz, 16GB RAM, SSDisk), I run FMGS server, AP/FBW, Sound, Hardware Connect (FDS knobs, CPFlight FCU), Joystick and Throttle, and WideFMGServer. All other modules are spread over additional three PC's. Currently I do not run the 4th PC of FO PFD and ND.

Symptom:
    After some time of flying (between 5 minutes and 40 minutes) the MCDU doesn't work anymore, e.g. I cannot enter data nor change to another screen; CPFlight doesn't accept any inputs; Joystick and throttle is not working. When I switch to the desktop pn the FSX server, FMGServer shows all module connected (also, sometimes the content of the Window is not displayed). But modules like AP/FBW show 'disconnected from FMGServer'. If I wait for 30-90 seconds, sometimes the FMGSServer continious working. But often I have to stop and start again.

I assume that the power of the PC shouldn't be a problem. But I really couldn't find any other settings that would be wrong. What can I do to improve the stability. What other information do you need in order point me to the direction of a possible problem?

Any feedback is highly appreciated. Thanks.
    Adrian
    Hi Adrian,
    I had the same problems with B30 (B31 isn't installed yet). I assume it was my WLAN which didn't run stable enough. Since I connected server and client with LAN all these disconnections have stopped.
    René

Hi,

I am a novice in simulator setup. I installed A320FMGS B31 and FSUIPC 4. I am using FSX acceleration and Win8. Presently running on a single laptop - 4GB RAM, i5, 1500rpmHDD, Radeon 7670m.

1. The PFD is not showing. Instead I see No data in the window. This happens even after aligning the ADIRS.
    2. The SD is just showing one page. There is a blank page and on the bottom TAT,RAS etc is showing.
    3. When I select flaps, dotted line appears - but the flaps deployed is not shown.
    4. On the sound dialog box and all other dialog boxes, 'Not connected to FMGS server is appearing'.

What wrong am I doing? Is this problem due to not having joystick or throttle?
    I was facing this problem with B30 as well.

Hi JL,

after some flights with your GREAT!!! new version I experienced a really strange bug once in a while. The flight path seems to add a waypoint somewhere in the nowhere, so far away that it can't even be displayed on ND. However this artifical point is not shown on the MCDU and I did not enter it either. Really weird. But I experienced it several times, suddenly having an extra "phantom" WP on the ND which leads to a really stupid flight path. And I cant delete it as it is not displayed on the MCDU? Any idea?

Love the new performance of the NDs!

Regards,
    Robert

10+ Posting Member

Hi Jeehell,

excuse me, but I don't understand where I can download the navdata. In the previous version I used the levelD AIRAC, but with this version, during installation nothing happens..
    Where I mistake?

Best regards

Umberto

150+ Forum Groupie

umberto,this has been explained in the past: u cannot use anymore the level-d navdata...u have to use aerosoft navdatapro which now included Jeehell specific navdata.regardsfilippo

10+ Posting Member

Thank you very much Filippo. Now I have the navrecord.dat and I save it in the folder "Navdata/Navadata1 e 2" but I have not data in FCU yet. What is it wrong? What is the correct procedure to install navdata file on clean b31 installation?

Thank's for your support

Umberto

150+ Forum Groupie

umberto,
    the fcu does not need any navdata.
    the navdata file is needed in both navdata 1/2 folders in the server pc and in both navdata 1/2 folders in pc/pcs running the ND.
    cheers
    fil

Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast