Page 42 of 98 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B31

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B31

no it has to do with continuous ignition, which is different than leaving the switch on IGN after start.

JL

And I checked, it works as intended (the FCOM is the law, not Xplane addons forums ): on the ground you have to put mode sel back on NORM then IGN again to trigger it.

JL

Lol. Good to hear, thank you again for clearing that up.

Our new friend needs to reach 10 posts to get to the next flight level

Quote Originally Posted by OmniAtlas View Post
    Ive uploaded the egpws data. Link in the main jeehell forum.
    I think this is the one you mention? http://www.speedyshare.com/tJ3ND/EGPWS-data.zip? Any chance you could upload it to dropbox public folder? It asks for a paid registered account to DL.

Many txs

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by jeehell View Post
    Hi

Is everything running properly? (server and apfbw mainly?)

What is your exact setup?

Jl

Hallo jl,

first thanks for your reply!
    everything seems to work fine! The only thing is that the ap/fbw sometimes disconnect and automaticly reconnect to the Server. But i didn't think thats the Problem. Here is a Second Video of the issue: http://youtu.be/O7b1Ah843C4

The Reverse works Perfect!

i got from thrustmaster the Joystick and thrustlever. I/o Card are two arcaze and One oc Outputcard.

I try now to reinstall your Software on the Server System and look what happens.... Maybe it was the update....

greetings Florian

Hi all,

attached a link to some great procedure training vids from Qatar Airways showing relevant displays seperatly. A330 but still very nice and maybe helpful in any way for you or JL.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC95_...?feature=watch

@ JL:
    Nice to see the forum being so active

I have a questions about pitch trim. I am working on the mechanics/conversion of a real 320 throttle and I am preparing the trim wheel drive. However software-wise I need some help to understand how to interface it correctly: I got a motor driving the trim wheels and a potentiometer to read the current position of the trim. In addition I have a clutch so I can override the motor by manual trim.

I assume your software got 2 values "current trim" and "target-trim-value". So when airborne I could drive the motor until the potentiometer is at target position. Is that correct? A simple closed loop, comparing current pos. vs target positon?

Before takeoff, the wheels are not running automatically and after touchdown, they return to zero. Clear.
    But what would happen if you touch the wheel when the AC is in autotrim in normal law? Do you disengage the autotrim and overrule the FBW trim value by your manual setting? How to reactivate autotrim? Or do you have to keep your hands on the wheel to keep your trim setting?

In case your software "current trim" value is defined due to my hardware poteniometer, the trim speed of your FBW is defined by the trim speed of my hardware, is that correct?

Any recommendation about interface hardware in order to drive the trim motor?

Can you tell me the max. trim speed (like after touchdown back to zero)? Are there different trim speeds available on the real ACFT? I.e. for precise trimming in flight or for returning to zero? Please enlight me, I didnt expect autotrim to be that complicated to model & link software/hardware wise.

Thanks & regards,
    Robert

@ all: I plan to sell my "old" a320 throttles. I made them some time ago. Here is a vid: (that is the one on the video you would get)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XizmV3NkfDo

In case you are interested PM me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

150+ Forum Groupie

Quote Originally Posted by tcane View Post
    Hallo jl,

first thanks for your reply!
    everything seems to work fine! The only thing is that the ap/fbw sometimes disconnect and automaticly reconnect to the Server. But i didn't think thats the Problem. Here is a Second Video of the issue: http://youtu.be/O7b1Ah843C4

The Reverse works Perfect!

i got from thrustmaster the Joystick and thrustlever. I/o Card are two arcaze and One oc Outputcard.

I try now to reinstall your Software on the Server System and look what happens.... Maybe it was the update....

greetings Florian
    Indeed Guys,
    after reinstall Jeehell on the serversystem all works fine again. Didn't know from where comes this issue, but now works all Perfect.

But i got a stupid question more Everytime when i land with or without ils i got a alarmspeak like " to low terrain" pull up" etc. But the glidescope is fine ( two red. and two white lamps on the Airport).
    What i make wrong?

greetings Florian

The GPWS/EGPWS systems are not perfect.
    Even on the real acft they have to make special terrain databases around some airporta to limit false alerts. I cannot afford the time to add such a level of realism... You can simply cut off the GPWS (OVHD panel) to remove those alerts when established.

JL

Quote Originally Posted by matchouz View Post
    I think this is the one you mention? http://www.speedyshare.com/tJ3ND/EGPWS-data.zip? Any chance you could upload it to dropbox public folder? It asks for a paid registered account to DL.

Many txs
    that is strange, it wasn't asking for payment before. I will reupload the file tonight.

Hi JL, i performed update but navdatadb.exe doesn't download...can you link me this application or i have to reinstall all package (if i perform updater now it tell me is already update)
    P3D V5 HF1 - PC spec: Intel i5-6600K, 16 GB DDR4 2400, GPU Nvidia GTX1070ti, M2 SSD NVme, JH FMGS, GSX, ASP3D+ASCA+ENVSHADE